Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Naptime

Chaser
November 22nd, 2008, 06:00 PM
We went for a nice hike on a local off-leash trail today. Kailey LOVED it! Her recall is excellent, and she met four other dogs (including a very tiny one that snipped at her) and she was polite and playful with them all. :D :thumbs up

After we got home they were both pooped, and Kailey went straight to her favourite naptime spot. She curls up in our bed for a nap a few times a day, and always seems so happy that she has a bed to sleep in now :cloud9:

Chaser
November 22nd, 2008, 06:02 PM
I got her a pretty new collar for Christmas, but decided she would look so cute in it I couldn't resist putting it on her early. That's okay, she'll still have plenty to open on Christmas morning...not that she knows the difference anyway! :laughing:

hazelrunpack
November 22nd, 2008, 09:20 PM
That collar suits her to a T! :thumbs up Very pretty!

Not as pretty as Kailey, though. :cloud9: So does Chase ever jump up and cuddle next to her on the bed, or is that her special place and boys aren't allowed? :p

Frenchy
November 22nd, 2008, 09:30 PM
And she looks so comfy on HER bed :D

About the red heart on her collar , does it light up ? I saw one on a dog once , loved it but can never find any in pet stores :sad:

Love4himies
November 22nd, 2008, 09:37 PM
Awww, Kailey has sure settled in very well. Think Kailey believes the bed is hers :D.

mollywog
November 22nd, 2008, 09:47 PM
what well behaved dogs you have! :lovestruck: and sooo pretty!

Chaser
November 22nd, 2008, 11:19 PM
So does Chase ever jump up and cuddle next to her on the bed, or is that her special place and boys aren't allowed? :p

Nope, they cuddle together :lovestruck: But as soon as he saw the camera he crawled onto the floor :shrug: He was resting his head on her up until that point.

About the red heart on her collar , does it light up ?

That's actually just her rabies tag! The vet happened to have nice looking ones.

what well behaved dogs you have!

LOL....they have their moments :rolleyes: And I have to agree they ARE awfully pretty :cloud9:

Chaser
November 22nd, 2008, 11:23 PM
Awww, Kailey has sure settled in very well. Think Kailey believes the bed is hers :D.

Heehee....you think? :laughing: She has settled in VERY well. She's so much more relaxed and confident now - it's so great to see! (And she's filling out nicely.....just a little more to go :))

Smiley14
November 23rd, 2008, 01:26 AM
Oh, she's looking so good!!! :thumbs up And I love her new Christmas collar!!!

TeriM
November 23rd, 2008, 01:29 AM
They look wonderful :cloud9:. It is great to see Kailey so happy and relaxed :lovestruck:.