Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

W-Five

t.pettet
November 22nd, 2008, 04:04 PM
Focusing on people who have dedicated their lives to rescuing/helping animals. Tonight at 8:00, 9:00 and 10:00 on various channels.

chico2
November 22nd, 2008, 04:13 PM
Thank's for reminding me,it's on a 7pm here..:thumbs up

Frenchy
November 22nd, 2008, 08:19 PM
I only saw the end , about the deers and the bears :cloud9:

almur
November 22nd, 2008, 09:54 PM
You can watch it online at ctv.ca

Longblades
November 23rd, 2008, 08:05 AM
Managed to catch most of it. A little concerned about that second bear that was darted pending release. They didn't show how it got down from the tree and there were broken branches on the ground when the camera was back on it. I wondered if they let it fall? Seemed to be fine though.

Love4himies
November 23rd, 2008, 08:10 AM
I watched it last night, what a wonderful job they do and the vets who volunteer their time to save these animals, my heart was touched.:lovestruck:. They are :angel:

chico2
November 23rd, 2008, 10:26 AM
I loved it too and I liked the younger man who took care of them,what he said,something like"every creature has a right to live,from the tiniest to the biggest"there is no such thing as pests(except maybe ants:laughing:)
People take over and destroy habitats,kill,now who is the pest:wall:

pitgrrl
November 23rd, 2008, 11:09 AM
People take over and destroy habitats,kill,now who is the pest:wall:

I'm now trying to watch this again, but I don't think I'm going to make it through the program without deciding humans are a plague on the earth that should be done away with immediately :laughing:

chico2
November 23rd, 2008, 03:33 PM
I agree:laughing:just leave us good people to take care of the world and it's animals:laughing:

t.pettet
November 23rd, 2008, 08:21 PM
Eliminate all the 'crap people' and the world would be a great place for all from the tiniest to the largest.