Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A sad Pittie

chico2
November 22nd, 2008, 11:24 AM
When we went on our Bi-Weekly trip for cat-food,in came a young couple with a beautiful brown/white Staffie.
Her tail is wagging,she was so sweet,wanted to lick my hand,but she had this awful kind of tight muzzle(sp?)on:sad:
I must be a real wuzz,because I just about started crying:cry:
I would be horrified at having to put that on my dog.
I thoroughly sympathize with all pittie-owners:grouphug:

Frenchy
November 22nd, 2008, 11:35 AM
:sad: :sad:

krdahmer
November 22nd, 2008, 11:43 AM
:sad: do they have to have those tight ones? I've seen some dogs with more of a cage muzzle where they can still bark and pant etc. Sad how some irresponsible owners have ruined it for so many beautiful and innocent doggies! :frustrated:

chico2
November 22nd, 2008, 01:39 PM
This one was really tight,but maybe only because they were in a store,hopefully they have a looser one for her too.
The funny thing was,she had a pinkish sweater on and some bling on her collar,then that ugly muzzle..

Mat&Murph
November 22nd, 2008, 02:35 PM
It is really sad that a bunch of :censored: ruined it for all the good pittie owners. And the poor pitties have to wear those awful things. It really breaks my heart. There is a pit friend here and I always feel sooo bad for her because she is such a good girl with a awful muzzle. I cried too the first couple time

Love4himies
November 22nd, 2008, 05:32 PM
When we went on our Bi-Weekly trip for cat-food,in came a young couple with a beautiful brown/white Staffie.
Her tail is wagging,she was so sweet,wanted to lick my hand,but she had this awful kind of tight muzzle(sp?)on:sad:
I must be a real wuzz,because I just about started crying:cry:
I would be horrified at having to put that on my dog.
I thoroughly sympathize with all pittie-owners:grouphug:

Isn't it the saddest thing, I just posted pics of a pittie that I had for a couple of hours today. When we stopped to walk her, we put on her muzzle.:sad::cry:

angeldogs
November 22nd, 2008, 07:09 PM
It is a sad thing.even more so when it has to be that tight.

Love4himies
November 22nd, 2008, 07:15 PM
The muzzle I used on Tigger today was adjustable with a velcro strap. I made sure she could still give kisses:

DH didn't want to put it on her, but she would suffer the consequences if we got caught :sad:

chico2
November 23rd, 2008, 06:45 AM
Well,our justice system give hardened criminals a slap on the wrist,but we should all feel safe because the Pitties are all muzzled:wall:

Love4himies
November 23rd, 2008, 08:14 AM
Well,our justice system give hardened criminals a slap on the wrist,but we should all feel safe because the Pitties are all muzzled:wall:

OMG, I never thought of it that way, you are so right!!!!!!!!!!!!

angeldogs
November 23rd, 2008, 02:03 PM

That's is true.