Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A kitty on my back

ancientgirl
November 22nd, 2008, 12:05 PM
I was taking a picture of Oksana for some holiday cards, and Vlad decided he wanted to help. :laughing:

kathryn
November 22nd, 2008, 12:08 PM
Careful! He's going to suck yer bloooooood!!! :laughing:

Atleast it looks like your kitty knows how to retract his claws a bit :rolleyes: mine like to put holes in my back when they want up !!

krdahmer
November 22nd, 2008, 12:45 PM
Careful! He's going to suck yer bloooooood!!! :laughing:

:laughing: That is a keeper for sure.... I'd blow that one up and frame it!!! What an adorable helper!:lovestruck:

Frenchy
November 22nd, 2008, 12:50 PM
Vlad was making sure the lighting was good for your pics :p

onster
November 22nd, 2008, 02:14 PM
omg I love it!!! too cute :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
November 22nd, 2008, 03:12 PM
I thought it was so cute too. He just climbed on my back and sat there licking my hair. Then he realized I was doing something with the strange flashy box and started back seat picture taking.:laughing:

chico2
November 22nd, 2008, 05:00 PM
Aww sweet Vlad,he wanted to help:lovestruck:
WOW,you have really long eye-lashes!

CaptainOlimar
November 22nd, 2008, 05:16 PM
I agree, that's one to frame! Just gorgeous!

ancientgirl
November 22nd, 2008, 06:27 PM
Chico, Vlad is a very helpful kitty. My eyelashes aren't that long, it's the camera, you know it adds extra pounds so it might have added extra lashes. :laughing:

Capt.O, thanks. I really have almost no pictures of me with my gang. This one came out nice.

Love4himies
November 22nd, 2008, 06:27 PM
Ancientgirl, what a beautiful pic of Vlad :cloud9:

ancientgirl
November 22nd, 2008, 06:29 PM
He really came out handsome huh?:lovestruck::lovestruck:

Smiley14
November 23rd, 2008, 01:28 AM
Oh, LOL, that is SO cute!!!!! :lovestruck:

TeriM
November 23rd, 2008, 01:30 AM
Awwwww, what a fabulous picture :lovestruck:.

growler~GateKeeper
November 23rd, 2008, 03:58 AM
Great pic :thumbs up I think Vlad wanted to make sure Oksana wasn't the only one getting their pic taken ;) :D

ancientgirl
November 23rd, 2008, 04:08 AM
I got really lucky. It's such a hit or miss to take pictures without looking through the viewer, and this one came out so clear and perfectly framed.

growler~GateKeeper
November 23rd, 2008, 04:29 AM
It's one that needs to be framed ;)

14+kitties
November 23rd, 2008, 11:21 AM
C U T E!!!! Vlad really is the perfect man to have around. Helps when needed, entertains for hours, never asks for anything more than a little food and some snuggles. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
November 23rd, 2008, 11:26 AM
If only I could find the human equivalent I'd be the happiest girl in the world.

hazelrunpack
November 23rd, 2008, 04:06 PM
He looks very intense!! :D "Oh, Mom, you adjust the f-stop here and turn this little dial, then frame the image in the viewfinder...et voila!!" :laughing:

He's such a handsome assistant, too. :flirt:

As for the human equivalent...maybe you need to find someone who was a cat in his former life. :p

ancientgirl
November 23rd, 2008, 04:13 PM
He looks very intense!! :D "Oh, Mom, you adjust the f-stop here and turn this little dial, then frame the image in the viewfinder...et voila!!" :laughing:

He's such a handsome assistant, too. :flirt:

I think he just wanted me to finish so he could annoy Oksana. But he was a good boy, he left her alone.

As for the human equivalent...maybe you need to find someone who was a cat in his former life. :p

I thought in reincarnation you were supposed to progress, not regress.:laughing::laughing:

phoozles
November 24th, 2008, 12:59 PM
What a cutie! Great picture! :cloud9:

ancientgirl
November 24th, 2008, 01:26 PM
Thanks! I'm wondering how I can get him to walk on my back more often. It was a nice little massage!:laughing:

Karin
November 24th, 2008, 01:54 PM
If only I could find the human equivalent I'd be the happiest girl in the world.

Good luck, and if there is a brother...remember me.

BenMax
November 24th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Good luck, and if there is a brother...remember me.

Me too.

BTW your cat's name is not Chip is it? If so, then it would be a Chip on your shoulder.....:laughing: (I am so darn corny today I can't stand myself)!

ancientgirl
November 24th, 2008, 01:57 PM
LOL, that's a good one.