Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My fur babies *S*

Tundra_Queen
November 22nd, 2008, 09:38 AM
Hi
Here are some pics of my fur babies.

Dog is hubs' guide dog Tegan, Orange cat is 6 yr old Willie aka Wilbur, black and white kitten is O'Shawnnessy and black, white tan kitten is Mirabelle.

Willie is getting along much better with "the kids" and is even letting them sleep with him on HIS couch. :)

Debbie

Tundra_Queen
November 22nd, 2008, 09:43 AM
Mirabelle is the shy one, she is the sister to O'Shawnnessy. She use to swat at Tegan, but she loves Tegan now. :)
I walked into the kitchen the other day and saw O'Shawnnessy sprawled out upside down sound asleep against Tegan. He is such a little character and wants to be friend with everyone, bless his little heart, I just cracked up laughing! :laughing:

Tundra_Queen
November 22nd, 2008, 09:49 AM
Poor Tegan all she wants to do is sleep by herself sometimes, but it is now hard to do with two hyper kittens around who love her and think of her as a jungle gym! :laughing::laughing:

Debbie

Tundra_Queen
November 22nd, 2008, 09:58 AM
here are some more of "the kids" playing around the old cat tree of Willie's. Lets just say since "the kids" have gotten here the poor old tree needs to go in for maintance. :laughing:

It really warms my heart now that Willie is getting along better with the kittens. He still lays down on them and hisses at them occassionally, but he seems to be getting the idea of how to play with them, which is so nice as we've had "the kids" since September 12th. And I wasn't sure if this day would ever get here.

Debbie

Tundra_Queen
November 22nd, 2008, 10:08 AM
Willie is our 6 yr old neutered male. He was born in our garage along with five of his siblings. He was the runt and when we were able to capture them all, he was ignored by his siblings and was curled up all by himself in the box. The momma cat took away all the others and left him behind. After 5 hrs of listening to him cry I couldn't stand it any longer and went and got him and brought him into the house and into our lives. Me who didn't like cats and knew nothing about them. Needless to say I now am a cat person! :laughing:

Our "free" kitten ended costing us over 1200.00 as we almost lost him a couple of times in the first few weeks. But he has been a blessing in our house. :) So that is the story of Wilbur or Willie as we call him when he's in trouble. :)

Debbie

JM4611
November 22nd, 2008, 10:08 AM
Awwwwwwwww - what an adorable family!

www.pbase.com/jonmor

chico2
November 22nd, 2008, 11:08 AM
T-Q,wonderful pics,Will is just absolutely gorgeous,he would be allowed to do anything he wants,if he was mine:lovestruck:
Little Mirabelle looks like a shy little girl,very pretty and O'Shawnnessy looks like trouble:laughing:love his markings.
Tegan is such a good girl,I hope she has a spot where she can get some rest.

T-Q,I'll trade you my Rocky for your Willie,then I'd have a Willie and a Vinnie(just kidding!)

Frenchy
November 22nd, 2008, 11:39 AM
So cute how everyone is getting along :cloud9:

CaptainOlimar
November 22nd, 2008, 04:14 PM
Oh, what a sweet and happy looking family!

Chaser
November 22nd, 2008, 05:07 PM
Your gang is gorgeous! :lovestruck:

Love4himies
November 22nd, 2008, 08:08 PM
What a wonderful family, tundra queen, kitties do have a way of working their way into your heart :lovestruck:

14+kitties
November 22nd, 2008, 11:02 PM
Beautiful family Tundra! The kitties have really grown!!

TeriM
November 23rd, 2008, 12:13 AM
What a gorgeous fur family you have :lovestruck:. Tegan looks like such a sweetheart :cloud9: and sooooo patient with the kitties.

Tundra_Queen
November 23rd, 2008, 02:40 AM
Thanks everyone for your nice comments...I do love my furbabies. Son says they are spoiled rotten and he wants to come back home to live. :laughing: I told him he can't unless the kittens are willing to share their bedroom with him. (son's old bedroom) :laughing: The kittens are growing well, though since their spayed and neutering they aren't eating as much as they use too. Tegan is one of the sweetiest dogs we've had and yes, she is spoiled too. :D

T-Q,wonderful pics,Will is just absolutely gorgeous,he would be allowed to do anything he wants,if he was mine:lovestruck:
Little Mirabelle looks like a shy little girl,very pretty and O'Shawnnessy looks like trouble:laughing:love his markings.
Tegan is such a good girl,I hope she has a spot where she can get some rest.

T-Q,I'll trade you my Rocky for your Willie,then I'd have a Willie and a Vinnie(just kidding!)

:laughing: Nope, sorry Willie love his Mommie too much. He follows me around the house like a puppy. :D

What a gorgeous fur family you have :lovestruck:. Tegan looks like such a sweetheart :cloud9: and sooooo patient with the kitties.

Yes, Tegan has always been very patient with Willie and the kittens are teaching Tegan how to play with them using her nose. It's so cute. :)

Debbie

dogcatharmony
November 24th, 2008, 08:03 AM
What cute pics.....quite the gang you have there. My dog would be so jealous seeing those pics of the kids and Tegan together. And Willie and the cat house pics.....what a hoot.....:cloud9:orange kitties with attitude, I just love 'em.

Rainy
November 24th, 2008, 08:58 AM
I LOVE WILBUR!!!!!:lovestruck:Ok,so I love them all but I think i'll become Wilburs stalker muwahahahahahaha:evil:

rhartjr
November 24th, 2008, 01:02 PM
You have a beautiful fur family there. I have a real soft spot for Calicos/Torties, Maribelle is adorable.

phoozles
November 24th, 2008, 02:19 PM
Great pics! They are all so sweet, and all seem to get along very well!

ancientgirl
November 24th, 2008, 02:39 PM
What great pictures. Your fur babies are beautiful! Teegan is certainly a special pup to let the little ones play around her like that. Willie is a doll too. My Oksana was the runt of her litter too, and when I went to see her and her siblings for the first time, they were ignoring her too, and she was huddled in a corner. :sad: But now Willie is much loved by you, as my girl is loved by me. Thank you for sharing your photos.