Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

In Sam's memory

Frenchy
November 20th, 2008, 09:48 PM
Thank you so much for everyone who sent me gifts in Sam's memory , and also for everyone's kind words :o It really means a lot to me , I want to show you a few .... this is what 14+ made , herself !

Frenchy
November 20th, 2008, 09:50 PM
And Hazel + Meg's dad did this one :lovestruck:

Frenchy
November 20th, 2008, 09:52 PM
And this week end , I will take pics of what Winston's Sam calendar , it's beautiful !!! A whole calendar of Sam. :lovestruck: and thanks also to TeriM. :2huggers: I hope I'm not forgetting anyone. :o

Thanks you to everyone :grouphug:

14+kitties
November 20th, 2008, 10:09 PM
Hey! Thanks hon!! They look great in pictures!
All the gifts you are receiving just goes to show you how much Sam meant/means to us. He was one of ours. :cloud9: This is just one way to honour him.
I love the picture Meg's dad and Hazel collaborated on. I am so glad that Winston's gift made it there. I am sure it is amazing! It will give you a whole year of great memories every time you look at the calendar.

Frenchy
November 20th, 2008, 10:13 PM
It will give you a whole year of great memories every time you look at the calendar.

The calendar will last more than a year , I will always leave it up :lovestruck:

I just love to be able to see Sam every time I walk into a room , and to know that everything is all hand made , wow ! Amazing !

14+kitties
November 20th, 2008, 10:21 PM
Now I wanna head to the garage and power up my scroll saw to do a pic like Hazels. :p I could try one of my kitty pics. Heaven knows I have enough.

I have lots of old calendars I keep too so I can look at the pics. Good memories all.

hazelrunpack
November 20th, 2008, 10:21 PM
Every time you walk into a room? So how many rooms do you have in the house? :laughing: Hmmmmm.... :p

That woodburning is absolutely beautiful! Someday you'll have to explain to me how not to get caught up in the grain, 14+ :o

And I can't wait to see the calendar!

:grouphug: You've touched so many people with your big heart, Frenchy.

14+kitties
November 20th, 2008, 10:25 PM
Every time you walk into a room? So how many rooms do you have in the house? :laughing: Hmmmmm.... :p

That woodburning is absolutely beautiful! Someday you'll have to explain to me how not to get caught up in the grain, 14+ :o

Thanks Hazel! It's all in the type of wood you use.

And I can't wait to see the calendar!

Me too!!

:grouphug: You've touched so many people with your big heart, Frenchy.

I agree wholeheartedly! :thumbs up

meg4050
November 20th, 2008, 10:27 PM
I agree wholeheartedly! :thumbs up

Me too :D Even my parents want to know more about him and the whole gang! :goodvibes:

14+, that wood burning is amazing... you and my dad should start a woodworking business together :laughing:

Frenchy
November 20th, 2008, 10:27 PM
The pictures and calendar will be in the most popular rooms :p

and thanks for the compliment Hazel but , every dog I owned , every dog I fostered , were such nice dogs. (I suspect because they were all rescues , I'm their second and + family , they give it back tons!) They have changed me , literally. They made me how I am today !

Frenchy
November 20th, 2008, 10:28 PM
14+, that wood burning is amazing... you and my dad should start a woodworking business together :laughing:

What a great idea ! And Chris's pepe could join too ! :thumbs up

Frenchy
November 20th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Me too :D Even my parents want to know more about him and the whole gang! :goodvibes:

ahhh that's so sweet of them !

krdahmer
November 20th, 2008, 10:33 PM
You know I just don't think it would ever be possible to have too much Sam art! What a lovely tribute.... nice work. :thumbs up

:grouphug: for Frenchy too! And her cute little(well little except for Nelly ;) ) gang! :grouphug:

14+kitties
November 20th, 2008, 10:39 PM

What a great idea ! And Chris's pepe could join too ! :thumbs up

Mmm, long distance wood business. Could be very interesting. Pepe builds, Meg's dad cuts pics, I burn........... FUN!!!

Ielsrmf
November 21st, 2008, 12:02 AM
Sam was gorgoeus and will always be with you, believe me they never leave your side even when you think they are gone.

Each night when you close your eyes, say Good night to Sam, he is with you, loving you and watching over you, you were his world.

Very nice pictures, glad you shared, it proves again how kind and lovling animal lovers really are. :angel2:

diandpat
November 21st, 2008, 08:14 AM
These are all very special mementos of Sam, Frenchy. It is true that you are one of the most admired members of this forum and people enjoy your "doggy" stories so much.

My absolute favorite pic of Sam that put a smile on my face every time was with the baseball cap :cloud9::cloud9: Hope it takes you to a "happy place" too.

chico2
November 21st, 2008, 08:28 AM
Frenchy what a bunch of wonderful,talented people we have here and what a beautiful way to honor a beautiful pup.:dog:
Sam's passing was very,very sad,but I know he's looking out for his wonderful mom and the mixed bag of pups sharing his home:cat::dog::grouphug:

Love4himies
November 21st, 2008, 08:58 AM
Members on this forum never cease to amaze me in their generosity and compassion. :cry:

ancientgirl
November 21st, 2008, 11:38 AM
My eyes are tearing up again about Sam.

What lovely gifts those are. Of course it helps that Sam was such a handsome boy.:lovestruck:

phoozles
November 21st, 2008, 12:59 PM
Those are so beautiful - what a great tribute!
There are some very generous and talented members of this forum! :thumbs up

joeysmama
November 21st, 2008, 05:15 PM
Those are beautiful heartfelt gifts and I don't know anyone more deserving than you (and Sam !)

chicken pot pie
November 21st, 2008, 05:56 PM
Hi every one (frenchy especialy) I am so sorry to hear about sam, no way I can make you feel better.... I have been m.i.a. for a few months, lots of problems and im not going to lay it all on all of you... Its something coming back on and your all still here, you guys are amazing. Anyway there is no easy way to say this but we lost ben last week and although we tried everything he just wouldint get better, We are in shock and I cant get over it no matter what i try to do, I go to work and come home and sometimes I just turn around in the driveway and go right back out, The house is empty without him, and the only thing good is that my other angels are there to help me through, chicken still wont eat and sleeps in his bed all the time she lost her best friend. Its has been hell for a few months and this was just like someone hit me with a brick. Thank you frenchy for letting me love him even if it wasint a long time, it was worth every second. Idont want to go on and on about it, just wanted you to know as i feel i owe it to you, but at the same time because of sam i know this is even harder on you . I thought my life was was going badly before but this has literally floored me, got to go.hope your all doing well and that allyour animals are happy and healthy. kim

14+kitties
November 21st, 2008, 06:58 PM
What a horrible thing to happen. OMG! I am so so sorry. Ben was another angel. :candle::rip: big boy :candle:

aslan
November 21st, 2008, 10:36 PM
oh i'm sorry to hear that chicken pot pie. Ben has gone to play with Sam again until you guys get there.

:rip:Ben.

Love4himies
November 21st, 2008, 11:12 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Ben :grouphug: :cry:

Ben and Sam are together :candle:

hazelrunpack
November 21st, 2008, 11:16 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Ben, chicken pot pie. :grouphug: for you and for you, too, Frenchy. Ben was a great boy and lucky to have met both of his :angel:s!!

:candle: Ben

Frenchy
November 21st, 2008, 11:53 PM
omg :sad: I had no idea he was doing worse , Danielle didn't mention anything to me.

I am so sorry for your loss , I thought Ben would have more time with you. I was so happy for him when you guys adopted him , I am so glad he got to spend the last part of his life with people who loved him , cherished him , and spoiled him like you guys did. :grouphug:

I am so sorry. :sad:

chico2
November 22nd, 2008, 08:19 AM
CPP,I am sooo sorry,I remember beautiful Ben very clearly,especially the pic in the pool:lovestruck:
I cannot say enough about people like you,Frenchy and several others who give your love and care to elderly pups,give them a wonderful rest of their lives.
Sam and Ben :rip:run free..

ancientgirl
November 22nd, 2008, 09:36 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Winston
November 22nd, 2008, 09:42 AM
CPP Ben was a gorgeous boy and we are all sorry for the loss you are feeling right now!

Rest in peace sweet boy! Run free with your buddy Sam

:rip:

Tommysmom
November 22nd, 2008, 09:45 AM
I'm so sorry... I know how loved he was, by Frenchy . Our condolences to all of you and your furbabies.