Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Furbabies: Sparky and Max

JennieV
November 20th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Well...the first one is Sparky getting his grooooooooming, after major zoomies with mommy (yes, I participated! :rolleyes:), and yes, its Pets.ca in the background..and he is preventing me from typing!

The second one is called: "What's in style this season: for extra warmth and snuggles, wear a kitty!"
lol
P.S. all the hats and scarves - I was doing an inventory of stuff we have for winter, whats still wearable and what is not so much...LOL

JennieV
November 20th, 2008, 07:53 PM
ooops...forgot to attach! LOL :loser:

Dracko
November 20th, 2008, 07:57 PM
Oooh, I was just thinking about Sparky earlier today. Was thinking we needed some more pictures of the cutie patutie. :lovestruck:

They are both so pretty.

MommaKat
November 20th, 2008, 08:19 PM
WOW! Sparky is getting big! I think he's so cute on your desk, does he think he's a kitty? MAx looks like he is in style this year :)

Frenchy
November 20th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Are those the new big and fluffy computer mouse ? :laughing: :lovestruck:

kittie looks so comfy :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
November 20th, 2008, 09:53 PM
Sparky is growing into a very handsome cutie pie :flirt: Not that he wasn't always a cutie pie, but now he's looking more...handsomely cute! :o If ya know what I mean... :laughing:

Max looks like he's on :cloud9:!

JennieV
November 21st, 2008, 11:02 PM
Thanks you guys! Yep, my little boy is getting big...I am getting worried, as on my lease it clearly states small dog! LOL just how much more will he grow?? :eek:
He is supa-cute though!

Love4himies
November 21st, 2008, 11:11 PM
OMG sparky fits on your desk :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen
November 22nd, 2008, 01:12 AM
They are sooooo cute! And he is so tiny he can fit on your keyboard? :laughing: I miss having a lap dog.