Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Finally some white stuff ...

dogcatharmony
November 20th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Had a pretty good snow day yesterday and figured I would share my snow zoomies too.

Getting ready for a snow play date

Flake hunting

2 snow days + 1 million snow zoomies = 1 tuckered out dog

BenMax
November 20th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Looks like one happy pup! Beautiful!:cloud9:

angeldogs
November 20th, 2008, 05:36 PM
She looks real happy to see snow again.

Maxine
November 20th, 2008, 07:28 PM
ahhh you're so lucky to have snow already, here in Montreal it's only cold, no beautiful snow :( Zoe (it's Zoe, right? :) ) seems to enjoy it!!

Love4himies
November 20th, 2008, 07:32 PM
Wow, that is a lot of snow. We only got a dusting.

hazelrunpack
November 20th, 2008, 09:32 PM
We're cold without snow...I'd just as soon have some fluffy white stuff to play in as long as it's cold enough to keep it on the ground. :cloud9: Beautiful Zoe looks like she feels the same way. :D

Frenchy
November 20th, 2008, 10:02 PM
omg it is a lot of snow :eek: better at your place than mine :D

I love the second pic , with snow on her nose :lovestruck:

Gail P
November 20th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Ooooooh, send it my way, please? :pray: We have enough that everything's white but with the amount you've got I could be sledding.

Zoe seems to be really enjoying it :cloud9:

Mat&Murph
November 20th, 2008, 10:31 PM
I love the pic with the snow on the nose!!!!:cloud9: Perfect snowy Pic

kathryn
November 20th, 2008, 10:43 PM
what do you mean 'finally' ???:laughing: Winter just started maybe 2 weeks ago! You Candians are so silly.... with your bacon and dollars that are worth more then my dollars...

14+kitties
November 20th, 2008, 10:51 PM
Zoe looks very happy frolicking in the snow. :cloud9: What a gorgeous girl she is. And tuckered is a good thing. She will be too tired to collaborate with Phoebe on how to attack Amos. :rolleyes:

Tundra_Queen
November 22nd, 2008, 02:46 AM
Finally? You mean you WANT SNOW? :crazy::laughing: Gee, it's been snowing here for two days so I have lots of that horrid white stuff I can send ya.......really! It's no problem! :laughing::laughing:

Tegan still gets excited at the first snow and she is 6 years old. *S*

dogcatharmony
November 23rd, 2008, 03:36 PM
Didn't say I wanted the snow. Think Zoe wanted snow in August, she hates the warm weather. We got dumped on again......and of course she is in seventh heaven. I have to drag her butt inside at midnight so I can go to bed. If it was up to her she would live outside in the winter.

chico2
November 23rd, 2008, 05:30 PM
Great snow-shots of Zoe,I bet she loves it:dog:
Only an hour from here,they have about 1 meter of snow,we have nothing,a bit here and there.

Kathryn,our dollar is no longer even at par with yours,it's way less:sad: