Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

We have snow

chico2
November 20th, 2008, 08:11 AM
Some pics I took this morning of the first snow...not great,taken from inside,but it looks really pretty out there.
We'll see if the cats like it today:cat:

chico2
November 20th, 2008, 08:13 AM
A couple more of the little furry friend and Vinnie the way he looks watching us having brekki:laughing:

aslan
November 20th, 2008, 09:48 AM
that does look really pretty chico2, grace isn't thrilled with it tho. she says she's packing an overnight bag and next time she's just going to your house and sleeping on your couch. took her 2hrs to get home last night bloodpressure sky high. teeeheee.

BenMax
November 20th, 2008, 10:18 AM
The first fall is always beautiful ...but I (like the cat) try to avoid going out there. Beautiful pics!

Love4himies
November 20th, 2008, 10:25 AM
So beautiful, chico :cloud9:. I see Vinnie is quite happy to stay inside and let the squirrels enjoy the snow. :laughing:

Love4himies
November 20th, 2008, 10:26 AM
I just went back to look at Vinne cause he is just so darn handsome :cloud9: and was thinking what a beautiful pic with the fruit around him, that is one to have printed and framed.

RolandsMom
November 20th, 2008, 01:30 PM
Very pretty! we have snow too, Im not terribly excited about it though. Roland is upset that its so cold on the balcony and comes in complaining.
How do your kitties like it?

chico2
November 20th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Aslan,if there is a really bad storm,Grace can knock on our door any time,we've got a few couches:laughing:

L4H,Vinnie has that miserable look on his face,the"can I have some"look.
I am trying to get him to lose some weight,so not too much people-food for him.
L4H,I still don't have the stuff I need to print out pics,I will one day.

It actually turned out to be a beautiful day,we walked Bailey for an hour,she loves the snow.
Rolands mom,the cats were outside with hubby for 1/2 hour,then they came in leaving kitty-paws all over the house.:yell:but that's ok:cat:
The snow is mostly gone now,since it has to be winter,I kind of like the snow.

kathryn
November 20th, 2008, 05:17 PM
It's snowing here too :laughing: It usually doesn't even flurry until late December and no real snow until February!!!!

14+kitties
November 20th, 2008, 10:32 PM
Wonderful pics Chico! :thumbs up The snow is almost gone here. Yay!!!!! I am sure it will be back soon.
I love that pic of Vinnie staring so intently at you. SHARE Mommy!!!!!
I would think they would all want to stay indoors once it's cold but my guys won't either. :frustrated: Silly little things.

Frenchy
November 20th, 2008, 10:34 PM
omg you have snow too Chico2 ?

But that looks like my kind of snow , the road is all clear :cloud9:

Cute little squirrel :p

Gail P
November 20th, 2008, 10:36 PM
Maybe Vinnie's thinking "can I have some squirrel?" He'd blend in nicely with all that snow and could sneak right up. :D

Gail P
November 20th, 2008, 10:38 PM
omg you have snow too Chico2 ?

It's everywhere, winter is here. :mwaha:

chico2
November 21st, 2008, 07:33 AM
14+ Vinnie got a little offended reading your post,wanted to make sure you noticed he is not black like Chico:laughing:he forgives you though:cat:
Most of the snow is gone now,but it is cold,sweater-time for Bailey-baby:dog:

14+kitties
November 21st, 2008, 07:43 AM
14+ Vinnie got a little offended reading your post,wanted to make sure you noticed he is not black like Chico:laughing:he forgives you though:cat:
Most of the snow is gone now,but it is cold,sweater-time for Bailey-baby:dog:

OMG!!! :o:o I am so so so sorry Vinnie!! :grouphug:
I guess that's what happens when you are operating on not much sleep and too much on the brain. I will go back and change it right now!!!

chico2
November 21st, 2008, 07:45 AM
:laughing::laughing:no need:laughing:

14+kitties
November 21st, 2008, 07:48 AM
Nah, it's done. :o I can't believe I did that. I know the difference between the boys. :headslap:
Now I gotta boogie so I can go feed my bunch and head to work. See how many names I can get mixed up out there. :p

ancientgirl
November 21st, 2008, 11:50 AM
Oh boy, I've always loved winter, even when I lived up north and constantly complained about it. It's just so beautiful outside.

Vinnie looks like he's plotting something. Like maybe snatching some grub.:laughing:

chico2
November 21st, 2008, 04:45 PM
A-G,I can'it say I love winter,yes it's pretty but also very cold.
The good thing is,after winter comes spring,my absolute favorite season.:thumbs up
The worst part of winter is piling on all those clothes to go outside:laughing:

ancientgirl
November 21st, 2008, 10:26 PM
Chico, I've lived in Florida since 1980, so I guess I just miss the nice parts I remember about winter. :laughing: I've forgotten the miserable days of shoveling snow, having to layer clothes, etc...