Jasper Puddles and Sweet Pea

Love4himies
November 18th, 2008, 07:08 PM
Just had to post this pic of Sweet Pea eating Jasper's raw :eek: :D

There is a bit of Instinct mixed with it. :thumbs up

Love4himies
November 18th, 2008, 07:13 PM
Of course have to post pics of Jasper and Puddles

Mom, I know you have some orijen in here somewhere, I can smell it.

Jasper and Sweet Pea cuddling :lovestruck:

Love4himies
November 18th, 2008, 07:44 PM
And finally all three :D

It's not as innocent as it appears,when Puddles went to sleep, Sweet Pea started on her evil stare and was about to stalk her when Puddles looked up and stopped her. :evil:

hazelrunpack
November 18th, 2008, 08:38 PM
I haven't seen pics of all three of your crew for some time! But I'm not sure if it's because you haven't been posting, or if my connection just wouldn't let me do it... :o

They're gorgeous! :flirt: Jasper and Puddles look so floofy! :cloud9:

Frenchy
November 18th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Is Sweet Pea the one in the middle ? :lovestruck:

Frenchy
November 18th, 2008, 09:47 PM

I looked again and it must be Jasper cuz he's my fave :lovestruck:

Love4himies
November 19th, 2008, 07:45 AM

Sweet Pea is the one with the pink harness and string dragging behind her cause she is so :evil: :evil: :evil: with Puddles that I have to grab a hold of the leash when she stalks her.

Jasper and Puddles have the same colouring, except Puddles has some cream mixed with her grey (Blue-Cream Point Himalayan).

Love4himies
November 19th, 2008, 07:48 AM
I haven't seen pics of all three of your crew for some time! But I'm not sure if it's because you haven't been posting, or if my connection just wouldn't let me do it... :o

They're gorgeous! :flirt: Jasper and Puddles look so floofy! :cloud9:

Guilty :yell:, I don't have any entertaining fosters to take pics of. What you see here is about as entertaining as my resident kitties get :p

happycats
November 19th, 2008, 08:04 AM
Awww they're so beautiful!! Poor Puddles, being stocked in her sleep :D

Love4himies
November 19th, 2008, 08:05 AM
Awww they're so beautiful!! Poor Puddles, being stocked in her sleep :D

I know, she is such a sweet timid girl :sad:. Sweet Pea has a bell attached to her harness so Puddles will hear when she is close :laughing:.

chico2
November 19th, 2008, 08:12 AM
Aww,there they are,I actually thought you had 4 cats for some reason:confused:
I know all about the evil eye,something I never really thought of before.
Chico and Rocky will sit and stare at each other until one makes a move,then,wrestling:cat:

Love4himies
November 19th, 2008, 08:14 AM
Aww,there they are,I actually thought you had 4 cats for some reason:confused:
I know all about the evil eye,something I never really thought of before.
Chico and Rocky will sit and stare at each other until one makes a move,then,wrestling:cat:

Maybe because I always seem to have fosters in the house :laughing:, hard to keep track of which ones are the resident cats.

14+kitties
November 19th, 2008, 10:10 AM
Your kitties are so beautiful! :cloud9: Sweet Pea is looking fantastic. Shows what a good diet does for kitties. She probably thinks she's in heaven. You really should post more pics of the terrific trio. :D

Love4himies
November 19th, 2008, 10:22 AM
Your kitties are so beautiful! :cloud9: Sweet Pea is looking fantastic. Shows what a good diet does for kitties. She probably thinks she's in heaven. You really should post more pics of the terrific trio. :D

Thanks 14+, Sweet Pea is really the most appreciative kitty since coming into my home. I know she HATED her outside life.

phoozles
November 19th, 2008, 03:54 PM
They look great - love the shot of Jasper peering behind the door in the pantry :laughing:

ancientgirl
November 19th, 2008, 04:00 PM
That's great, three in the room at the same time. It's funny, Vlad will give Oksana that stare all the time. He loves to bait her, because as soon as he starts staring she runs off and he chases her. I wind up chasing them both and finding poor Oksana cowering in a corner and Vlad just staring at her.:frustrated:

I know that must happen when I'm not home, so when I'm there I don't let him bully her.

Your gang is too cute. Jasper:lovestruck: He's like the referee.

Magicwildwolf69
November 19th, 2008, 04:04 PM
First time i have seen your kitties they are so pretty! i keep saying i want to get a Himalayan or a ragdoll for my next cat (not for many many years all mine are still babies well under 5) but i'll probably end up adopting again from ones that need homes :cloud9:

TeriM
November 20th, 2008, 01:29 AM
Gorgeous kitties :lovestruck:.

Love4himies
November 20th, 2008, 07:44 AM
First time i have seen your kitties they are so pretty! i keep saying i want to get a Himalayan or a ragdoll for my next cat (not for many many years all mine are still babies well under 5) but i'll probably end up adopting again from ones that need homes :cloud9:

Jasper was adopted from the Cornwall SPCA, he was there for 6 weeks before I adopted him :sad:. Some of that time was for recuperating from his injured leg though.