Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

doing somthing about it!!

jonesy_50
November 18th, 2008, 07:01 PM
I joined this site a short while ago ..trying to cope with having had to give up my puppy chloe... chloe a very cute puppy ..suffered a leg injury..at the vet we were given 2 choices pay 1500 to 3200 and leaning to the 3200 all upfront with no chance of payments or put her down...but then they gave us another choice to let one of the staff adopt her....well..we gave her up as we could not afford the money quoted upfront...but we soon learned that the amounts had been exaggerated not sure if thats the right spelling but anyway...we also found out that we could have made payments aslong as we payed half upfront.. but half of between 1500 and 2200.. we could have done that on the spot.. so we are taking this to court and also making it very public.....thank you to all of you that gave me input on my first post....here is a link to a group we started on face book if you are interested in helping us out http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=97069015073 thank you for taking the time

joeysmama
November 19th, 2008, 04:35 PM
I'm glad you're holding them accountable and not letting them get away with it !!!!