More Vick Stuff

want4rain
November 16th, 2008, 10:56 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-timdahlberg-111508&prov=ap&type=lgns

thought you guys would like to hear the "Good luck with that." line. :crazy:

-ashley

Rottielover
November 16th, 2008, 02:49 PM
All I have to say is he got what he deserves, and honestly, he is too much of a Risk, do not think any sensible team will pick him up :)

Love4himies
November 16th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Karma came and bit him in the butt, just like he deserved to be. It would be very difficult for somebody who was away from the game for 2 years to get it back again. He is not 18 years old anymore.

Thanks for sharing that want4rain.

chico2
November 16th, 2008, 05:24 PM
W4R,I have a great big smile on my face reading about Vick and his downfall and to top it off,most of the pups are now living a great life.:thumbs up
For once someone ended up paying the piper for his evil deeds,had it happened here in Canada he would have gotten a suspended sentence and a fine:yell:
Thank.s W4R:cat:

t.pettet
November 16th, 2008, 06:49 PM
I couldn't have asked for a beter outcome than whats he's presently living.

want4rain
November 17th, 2008, 12:13 PM
i think im gonna have a small glass of wine!!:cool:

ancientgirl
November 17th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Excellent:D

I saw that Dogtown special. I love it. Those dogs, for what they went through, were so loving. All they wanted was love.:lovestruck:

Jim Hall
November 17th, 2008, 07:58 PM
ahh thats what dogtown was

he was good to his mom

This points too how ingrained some cultural practices are

He was a fairly intlellegent genourous person but yet,somewhere the fact that animals should be treated well and have the buddah in them got taken away by the culture he was in>

I wonder about is poor mom I hope he thinks of her love and her values and changes a bit

It also shuws how screwed up thesess kids get when at 22 or so they become multi millionares