Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hey!!

allymack
November 14th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Hey everybody!

i havent been on here in over a month and i really miss this forum and everybody! i have been very busy lately but i have been able to stop by and keep somewhat updated.

i;m not sure if you all remember about the pain that i was having under my ribs and how i had to get an ultrasound and have my gall bladder removed. I got this surgery done on monday morning this week and i am feeling fairly better now.

Enzo and Nero have been doing well, I will have to get some pictures to update everyone. Enzo isnt too much farther along with his dog aggression training but he hasnt gotten any worse. He has made a few new friends at the field which is great. He hasnt been getting out for very long walks lately since i am not really able to and there is no one else around during the days so he is stuck with two or three 10 minute walks a day ( all i can handle) and it has all been just around my street, just so we wont run in to any other dogs, ( i wouldnt be able to handle that, with my stitches and all). He doesnt seem to mind not getting his exercise, i know he would love to go for a nice run at the field ( which i am planning on going to with my niece tomorrow, she will walk him and throw the ball) he seems to know that i am not quite up to par.

How is everyone doing? and all of your fuzzbutts? and all you preggy ladies, how is everything going? i have missed alot for sure, but bare with me as i try to catch up!

krdahmer
November 14th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Welcome back! :) Glad to hear you are on the mend!

clm
November 14th, 2008, 06:36 PM
I'm glad your surgery went well. You'll be feeling much better in no time. :thumbs up
Glad to see you back!

Cindy

hazelrunpack
November 14th, 2008, 06:41 PM
Holy cr@p, allymack! You had us worried! :eek: So glad you checked in!!! :highfive:

So glad you're on the mend and Enzo and Nero are behavin'. :D

We really missed you! :grouphug:

Frenchy
November 14th, 2008, 08:40 PM
So sorry you had to get surgery Allymack ! We were worried about you. I hope you'll recover fast ! :goodvibes: and I'm sure Enzo understand his mommy needs some time off :)

14+kitties
November 14th, 2008, 09:02 PM
Welcome back allymack! Was wondering what was up!!
We will have to have growler do one of her famous summaries for you so you can get caught up easily. :thumbs up
Glad to see you back and that your surgery went well. :D

growler~GateKeeper
November 15th, 2008, 01:32 AM
Hey Allymack :grouphug: so glad to hear everything went well :goodvibes: speedy recovery :goodvibes:

ancientgirl
November 15th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Yikes gall bladder surgery? I'm glad you are doing better. Welcome back.

Chris21711
November 15th, 2008, 05:01 PM
We were all wondering where you had got to Ally :) Wishing you a speedy recovery from your operation :goodvibes:

allymack
November 15th, 2008, 06:37 PM
Yikes gall bladder surgery?

yup, but it was done laproscopicly, so maybe nto quite what your thinking, with the big scar on the stomach, 3 small holes and one in my belly button, although i am pretty sure its not the same as it used to be :laughing:

Thnaks everybody for the get well wishes and the welcome backs, i'm trying to get on here as often as i can! :)