Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello from Vancouver

luvsmallfurries
November 13th, 2008, 03:05 PM
Hello! Been on the forum for a few days now and just getting some time to say hello and introduce ourselves.

There's me - a self confessed sucker for small furry animals.
Sparks - 11 year old Calico kitty - a bit on the pudgy side - ok, really rather big actually - looking for dieting tips!
Yeti - 8 year old Himalayan kitty - still thinks he's a puppy -favourite game is fetch - next favourite game is "ambush from the top of the kitty condo when she walks by"
Pepin - 6 year old Silver Martin/Dutch cross bunny - she's the alpha; the cats just do not know what to do with a small black thing chasing them around and snorting!
Jollip - 6 year old Senegal parrot - favourite thing to say is 'watcha doing?'
Corkie (RIP) - Tuxedo kitty - died this year at 13 from complications from both kidney disease and lung cancer - could melt the devil's heart with her "I'm pathetic" look.
Shafan (RIP) - Dutch bunny - died 3 years ago - no idea how old she was as she was a rescue but I had her for 8 years so I'm guessing about 10 or 11 when she passed
And last, but not least, significant other who always says "NO MORE ANIMALS" and then totally caves when I bring another one home......

totallyhip
November 13th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Hi there Welcome!!! I'm also in Vancouver :highfive:

hazelrunpack
November 13th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Welcome to the board, luvsmallfurries.

I hope you have plenty of pics to share cuz we'll all be bugging you for pics of your menagerie! :D

luvsmallfurries
November 13th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Thanks for the welcome!

I have lots of photos (what mom doesn't?) just at home on my other computer.
I'll visit the picture board soon and post some of the better ones!