Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

'Kitty McCat'

krdahmer
November 12th, 2008, 09:24 PM
So 14 and I met at the Vets this afternoon with Kitty McCat for his check up, covered by a great local rescue! He's in good health, although his ears showed signs of having been frostbitten at some point so he may have been out longer than I thought.:sad: He got a shot, a pill and some revolution, and was nice to us all! Who new scaring the crap outta him at the vets would have given him a personality adjustment! :rolleyes: Weirdo! The vet put him down on the floor to let him walk around because she couldn't feel anything wrong with his legs, said they were nice and muscular, she did notice something off with his legs when he walked but nothing serious (I'm thinking maybe an older injury that wasn't properly cared for and healed wrong:shrug:). So I passed on all the info to the rescue and we are gonna see if they'll help us find him a home. I get the impression that with a little patience he'd make a great companion for someone.:thumbs up

Oh and 14's sweet hubby even chauffered her and Kitty today! :lovestruck:

Of course me and 14 had to try and ignore all the sweet adorable kittens waiting for adoption at the vets in the waiting room....sooooo cute..... hard not to want to take them all home! (and as you all well know, that is very dangerous for the two of us!!! :rolleyes::laughing:)

So anyway thanks a billion again to Gerri.... my very own personal kitty :angel: and her very patient hubby!

And I am finally gonna have an afternoon tomorrow to catch up on all the happenings on here for the past while in between laundry loads! :D

Hope all is well with all of you! :goodvibes:

Frenchy
November 12th, 2008, 09:27 PM
So 14 and I met at the Vets this afternoon with Kitty McCat for his check up,

Don't know why but , this kitty looks female to me :laughing:

sorry mister kitty McCat :p

Another one saved , good job ladies :highfive:

RolandsMom
November 12th, 2008, 09:30 PM
OH hes so handsome!!!

growler~GateKeeper
November 12th, 2008, 09:38 PM
Cutie Kitty McCat :goodvibes: :fingerscr for a purrfect furrever home soon :cloud9:

14+kitties
November 12th, 2008, 09:51 PM
I want that gray kitty!!!! You can have the black tortie looking one! The little ones were soooooo cute too. :sad: So sad that they were there but they get very well looked after. Such a laugh watching the reaction to the food coming out. I have not seen kitties getting that excited in a long while. Mine have much better manners.:rolleyes: (not!) :D

Frenchy - I thought he looked "girly" too but he has the remains of his man parts. He has been neutered though which is great. Better chance of adoption. :thumbs up

Let's hope someone either sees kr's posters or he can find his new forever home soon. Up till that time he is in his crate in my porch.

Kelly - it's always great to see you. :highfive: :grouphug: Good thing we have hubbies who bring us back to reality once in a while though as far as numbers of cats we can have! :D Oh, and hubby, bought supper on the way home. :cool:

rainbow
November 12th, 2008, 10:39 PM
Don't know why but , this kitty looks female to me :laughing:

I thought the same as he has such a sweet looking face :lovestruck: ........and, that's something you don't find in a man too often. :rolleyes:

krd and 14+..... thank you both for everything you've done for Mr. K. McCat. :angel: :angel: :grouphug:

I hope he finds a forever home soon. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

Love4himies
November 13th, 2008, 06:48 AM
You and 14+ are such :angel:. :laughing: You and 14+ in a place where there are kitties up for adoption :eek:, that is dangerous, it is like the blind leading the blind :laughing:

krdahmer
November 13th, 2008, 07:38 AM
I want that gray kitty!!!!

Oh, and hubby, bought supper on the way home. :cool:

Nuh uh... I saw gray kitty first... and s/he was sooooooo floofy!:lovestruck::cloud9:

Wow hubby was just racking up the points yesturday!:laughing:

You and 14+ are such :angel:. :laughing: You and 14+ in a place where there are kitties up for adoption :eek:, that is dangerous, it is like the blind leading the blind :laughing:

Thanks all... and ya that was so dangerous.... like we're gonna talk each other out of more kitties.... good thing her hubby was out in the car! :cool:

Love4himies
November 13th, 2008, 07:41 AM
Thanks all... and ya that was so dangerous.... like we're gonna talk each other out of more kitties.... good thing her hubby was out in the car! :cool:

If it wasn't for my DH, I think I would have 10 cats :laughing: why do they interfere :evil:

ancientgirl
November 13th, 2008, 07:55 AM
That's great that he's got no health issues. You know, Kiska's back legs are a little odd as well. They sort of bow in if you stand behind her and see her walking away from you, but she has NO trouble getting around.

It's so great of you both for getting him help. I know what you mean about the kitties at the vet's office. My vet has the same thing. They get kittens left on their doorstep all the time, and it's so hard walking in there and just seeing them all there waiting to find homes.

If I had just one extra bedroom and a small yard...:D