RolandsMom
November 12th, 2008, 06:39 PM
My big boy. A happy health 12lb 5oz

RolandsMom
November 12th, 2008, 06:40 PM
:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

dogcatharmony
November 12th, 2008, 07:16 PM
:lovestruck:Oh my what a grownup cutie he has become. His pink nose is just too cute. Does he ever try to get the birdies when he is on the patio?

Winston
November 12th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Awww there he is !! He is so handsome! Love the pic of him sleeping...looks so innocent in that one! But look at those paws! they are huge!~

What a cutie pie!

RolandsMom
November 12th, 2008, 07:36 PM
Thanks. he has grown along with his attitude as you can see. lol
He lay down on his belly the first time he was out and they were there, but I very quickly brought him inside. He is not allowed out there if I am not home and if there are birds. I just dont trust that he wont try and we are 3 stories up! I get nervous as it is but he so loves to be out there and seems very cautious of the edge!

RolandsMom
November 12th, 2008, 07:42 PM
lol. Winston. looks are indeed deceiving. If you look really closely at these pics, you will see the little black marks on him where the remnants of his sneak into the fireplace are.

RolandsMom
November 12th, 2008, 07:44 PM
here they are...

Frenchy
November 12th, 2008, 08:12 PM
Hey RolandsMom , long time no post ! Roland looks great :lovestruck:

RolandsMom
November 12th, 2008, 08:30 PM
Hi Frenchy!
Yes. its been a while and I apologise!
I am back at school and they are burying me in work. I can hardly breathe!
After November 26 life will be a little slower for a month and I will have some time for stuff thats not waitressing, school work or work work. I will try to pop on here a bit between now and then and see all your lovely animals. I find it theraputic!

Frenchy
November 12th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Hey , no need to apologize if it's because school work :thumbs up

RolandsMom
November 12th, 2008, 08:36 PM
Thanks. :D I dont mean to be neglectful and I promise to try harder. :p

Frenchy
November 12th, 2008, 08:38 PM
Thanks. :D I dont mean to be neglectful and I promise to try harder. :p

:laughing: don't worry , we won't send "goons" to your house :laughing:

RolandsMom
November 12th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Phew. Thanks. Roland says he will keep me in line from now on.

growler~GateKeeper
November 12th, 2008, 11:30 PM
Aww handsome boy all grown up :cloud9:

:laughing: dirty paws :pawprint:

rainbow
November 13th, 2008, 12:39 AM
Good to see Roland again and he is just as handsome as ever. :lovestruck:

But he looks sad :sad: ........I think he needs a playmate. :cloud9: :D

chico2
November 13th, 2008, 06:43 AM
Hi again Rolandsmom,It's good to hear you and Roland are all settled,even though work is a little overwhelming..
He looks great,but I kind of agree,a playmate for him would be great;)
I have a feeling we've said that before:laughing:

ancientgirl
November 13th, 2008, 10:09 AM
He's certainly a handsome boy. That's great you have a little balcony for him to enjoy some fresh air and see what's going on outside.

RolandsMom
November 13th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Lol. Rainbow and Chico, Im working on it. The bf is reluctant (as per my other post) because Roland is being a huge um..brat..for lack of a better word.
We put up the fishtank last night and we slept till 5:20!! I started to panic then cause he hadnt woken us up and went to look for him. turns out he was napping under the bed cause he was playing till 2am!!! lol. just cant win poor boy. I had visions of him falling in the tank etc (although we have shut the lid down with shoes and put the table up against it to make sure he cant knock it down till we stabilize it to the wall) Paranoid much?? hehe. maybe.