Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A few new pictures of the gang.

ancientgirl
November 12th, 2008, 10:45 AM
I've taken these in the last week.

Czarina killing her toy mouse.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%203/Picture062.jpg

Here's poor Vlad'd new bald patch. His other one was at the base of his ear, to the left. His hair is growing back, so I'm hoping to see hair on this patch start to grow back soon and not find anymore bald patches. He's such a good boy too and just lets me wash his head and put on his medicine with no complaints.:lovestruck:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%203/Picture061.jpg

Here's mad Maks looking down from the loft. LOL, I thought it was cute how his ear was sticking out here.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%203/Picture059.jpg

ancientgirl
November 12th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Vlad watching Czari kill the toy mouse.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%203/Picture055.jpg

Oksana looking from the stairs at Czari killing said mouse.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%203/Picture052.jpg

Kiska taking a power nap.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%203/Picture043.jpg

ancientgirl
November 12th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Kiska loves laying in here.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%203/Picture040.jpg

Czari and Maks playing.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%203/Picture034.jpg

Dirt Devil, comes with a special kitty attachment now! That's Oksana:laughing:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%203/Picture030.jpg

That's it for now. I hope you guys enjoyed.

Pom Crazy
November 12th, 2008, 11:36 AM
ohhh what cute babies...they look happy....

ancientgirl
November 12th, 2008, 11:40 AM
Thanks! I like to think they're happy.:D

Dracko
November 12th, 2008, 11:58 AM
So nice seeing Czarina playing with toys. I love how her back feet are 2 different colors. :lovestruck:

Mak's ear made me :laughing:

ancientgirl
November 12th, 2008, 12:06 PM
So nice seeing Czarina playing with toys. I love how her back feet are 2 different colors. :lovestruck:

Mak's ear made me :laughing:

I actually noticed that not long ago. She was laying down next to me and I realized her pads were each the color of the hair on that particular leg.:laughing: It's pretty neat how that happens.

hazelrunpack
November 12th, 2008, 12:24 PM
I love how they're all watching Czari and her mouse! :cloud9:

Love the new Dirt Devil kitty attachment!! :laughing:

14+kitties
November 12th, 2008, 12:29 PM
I remember not long ago someone being very anxious about kitties all getting along. Look what time and patience does! :cloud9:
Wonderful pics. They are all happy. They have all found their place. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
November 12th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Hazel, it's like when two of them are fighting or something. They all pop their heads up to watch. LOL, I feel like saying, "Move along guys, nothing to see here.

14+, yes at the time it was so hard to imagine them ever being in the same room and not having to worry about them getting along. They all pretty much co-exist well. They'll avoid each other or walk past each other fast :laughing: but at least I can calmly leave them all alone and know things are okay. One of my bigger issues was having them on the bed at the same time. At first Czari was really bossy about it, and would get upset when anyone would get near her. But now, there are nights when they are all on the bed at the same time, sleeping fairly close to each other, so that alone makes me very happy.

The best part for me was, when I came home last week after I'd had Vlad in the kitchen separated from the others. I found all of them in the kitchen with him, even Czari so that made me very happy. It made me think that even though they don't all adore each other, they want to be in the same place and it must make them feel safe to know the others are around.

Love4himies
November 12th, 2008, 12:45 PM
Looks like Czarina and Maks have turned into best friends. Does she ever seem like she is missing her outside time?

ancientgirl
November 12th, 2008, 01:00 PM
Looks like Czarina and Maks have turned into best friends. Does she ever seem like she is missing her outside time?

I sometimes think she believes Maks is hers. Miguel told me once there was an orange cat outside that was hers from a litter. The vet told me she was spayed so I'm not sure what Miguel means, but either way, I sometimes think she might believe Maks is that outside kitty. I caught her licking his head yesterday and she will sometimes nip at him, kind of like saying "Hey, I'm the boss here." :shrug: They get into pretty loud fights, but seem to be okay with each other. He's really the only one who she will let near her without hissing or growling.

When I come home and she's near the screen, I see her looking out. She doesn't usually make a run for the door, and I usually see her sauntering over to me when I come inside. I've been trying to get the harness on her so I can put the leash and open the door to see if she has any real interest in being outside, but still have a hold of her so she doesn't get away.

She doesn't moew at the door or the window. She'll sometimes look out the window but isn't super interested in what's outside.:shrug:

I think she's happy to be inside. I don't know what her little cat brain is thinking but I'd like to believe she likes the comfy dry bed, the regular yummy food, clean water, toys, treats and just general company. :D

phoozles
November 12th, 2008, 01:19 PM
I love to see them all together like that .. gives me hope for the future :thumbs up

ancientgirl
November 12th, 2008, 01:22 PM
You'll get there, I know it.:grouphug:

Dracko
November 12th, 2008, 02:44 PM
I wouldn't bother to show Czarina the outside. I say leave well enough alone. My Smitty was an outdoor cat before I got him. He really didn't have much interest in the outdoors but anytime I take him out with Dracko and I in the backyard for a while he tries to sneak out.

babymomma
November 12th, 2008, 02:48 PM
OMG, Where did you get that tunnel that kiska is laying in?! It would be a perfect practice tunnel for keely no?

14+kitties
November 12th, 2008, 02:51 PM
I agree with Drako. No trying to see if she still wants out. I think that may lead to a few problems. She may feel it's ok for her to go out. If she is showing no interest I would leave well enough alone. My guys never show any interest except for the teeny one and I take him out occasionally to keep him happy. :D He tries to sneak out every chance he can though. :D

ancientgirl
November 12th, 2008, 03:05 PM
That makes sense. If she's happy being inside she doesn't need to see the outside.

Babymomma, I got that tunnel at Petco. They have ones that are longer.

babymomma
November 12th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Babymomma, I got that tunnel at Petco. They have ones that are longer.

Thanks AG! :thumbs up May i ask the price of it?:o

ancientgirl
November 12th, 2008, 03:33 PM
I got it about a year ago, but I know it wasn't more than $20. In fact, I've seen the longer ones for about $15-$20.

You might even be able to order it online if you can't get it at the store. I've also seen tunnels like this at Target, so they aren't to hard to find and they are usually pretty inexpensive. :D

babymomma
November 12th, 2008, 04:22 PM
I got it about a year ago, but I know it wasn't more than $20. In fact, I've seen the longer ones for about $15-$20.

You might even be able to order it online if you can't get it at the store. I've also seen tunnels like this at Target, so they aren't to hard to find and they are usually pretty inexpensive. :D

Thanks AG! :thumbs up Ive seen practice tunnels go for 50-80 Dollars:eek: I cannot afford to pay 50-80 dolllars with the kinda money im makin' :o

ancientgirl
November 12th, 2008, 06:18 PM
That's a lot of money! Since these are for kitties, and Keely isn't much bigger than a cat, she should fit in pretty well.

Frenchy
November 12th, 2008, 09:55 PM
Czarina killing her toy mouse.

ahhh that's my girl ! :evil: I always loved Czarina :D :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
November 13th, 2008, 08:26 AM
Frenchy, I suspect it was her that disemboweled the one I found last week.:laughing:

krdahmer
November 13th, 2008, 08:46 AM
Aw the gang looks great as always.... and I love seeing Czari and Maks together! :lovestruck: Fagan is the guy everyone gets along with here too... must be something about orange kitties.... hard not to love them! ;)

ancientgirl
November 13th, 2008, 08:58 AM
It must be something for sure, because Maks is really the most liked by everyone. Well, with the exception of Oksana :laughing:

He's got an issue at the base of his ear. I saw it very red this morning, and I'm starting to suspect either Czari has been biting at him or Vlad and he have been playing too rough. But I'm thinking maybe it's Czari. I've seen her biting at him around the head and ears, and then licking his head.:shrug:

She does really like him though. If she's sitting on the couch and she sees him pass by, she'll get down and try to engage him in playing, or chasing or fighting. :laughing: