Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Where's Frenchy at today?

clm
November 11th, 2008, 08:17 PM
It's not like her to not be on at all is it?

Cindy

babymomma
November 11th, 2008, 08:18 PM
Ive been wondering this too. Also havent seen aslan in quite a while :shrug: Alymack has been gone for weeks too ...I hope they are alright

hazelrunpack
November 11th, 2008, 08:25 PM
I know that Frenchy is unable to log on from work anymore, but I expect her to sign on any minute now tonight :D

Diamondsmum
November 11th, 2008, 08:26 PM
Add otter to the MIA list & onster too

I MISS EM ALL

Winston
November 11th, 2008, 08:27 PM
I hope all is well with Alleymack too!

Frenchy
November 11th, 2008, 08:30 PM
but I expect her to sign on any minute now tonight :D

ding ding :D

Hazel's right clm , I can't log on from work at lunch time anymore. One of the boss went crazy and blocked all internet access other than what we need to work with :frustrated: I can still go on websites that were not in our archives though .... so I look at houses for sales :laughing:

And I've been busy with the pool leaking (found the source :thumbs up) and the oil stove not burning well (found the source :thumbs up) and starting my own company / independant worker (I'm now registered ,just have to get customers now :laughing:) and my foster Stitch , who is now sleeping in the cat bed , belly up :laughing:

Frenchy
November 11th, 2008, 08:32 PM
Add otter to the MIA list & onster too

I MISS EM ALL

onster posted last week end but otter has been MIA for almost 3 weeks now :sad:

hazelrunpack
November 11th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Wow! Frenchy! Sounds like a very successful day! :thumbs up

:goodvibes: to the MIA members! Hope they're all doing well! :fingerscr

Frenchy
November 11th, 2008, 08:49 PM
Wow! Frenchy! Sounds like a very successful day! :thumbs up

Not only that but , I drove 80 kms on my lunch break .... around 11:30 am , I thought I forgot to close the oil stove when I left the house in the morning, so on my lunch break , I went back home. Only to find out I did turn it off :wall: (I think I'm ready to work from home ?!) 30 minutes to get there , 30 minutes to go back to work , without getting any speeding tickets :thumbs up

clm
November 11th, 2008, 09:29 PM
ding ding :D

and my foster Stitch , who is now sleeping in the cat bed , belly up :laughing:

OK, so did I totally miss something? I don't remember anything about Stitch....details, I need details. :laughing:

Too bad you can't log in from work anymore. Good luck with your work at home venture.:thumbs up

Cindy

Frenchy
November 11th, 2008, 09:41 PM
More details in your pm Cindy ;)

hazelrunpack
November 11th, 2008, 10:13 PM
Not only that but , I drove 80 kms on my lunch break .... around 11:30 am , I thought I forgot to close the oil stove when I left the house in the morning, so on my lunch break , I went back home. Only to find out I did turn it off :wall: (I think I'm ready to work from home ?!) 30 minutes to get there , 30 minutes to go back to work , without getting any speeding tickets :thumbs up

Wanna borrow madame hazel's crystal ball? Then you can check on the oil stove from work! :crazy: I gotta warn ya, though...madame hazel's crystal ball is usually wrong :o

rainbow
November 11th, 2008, 10:17 PM
Frenchy, I don't like this not being able to sign on from work cuz now I'm never logged on at the dame time as you. :sad:

I hope alleymack is okay too :grouphug: .....also cyberkitten :grouphug: and otter. :grouphug:

clm
November 12th, 2008, 05:30 AM
Frenchy, I don't like this not being able to sign on from work cuz now I'm never logged on at the dame time as you. :sad:

I hope alleymack is okay too :grouphug: .....also cyberkitten :grouphug: and otter. :grouphug:

Yes a lot of wonderful people haven't been here for a while. :sad:

Cindy

BusterBoo
November 12th, 2008, 03:49 PM

been there, done that....but for me, it's whether I have closed the garage door or whether I have closed Buster's cage.....half way to work....panic attack :wall: It wasn't bad when I took my car to work but now I take the bus :D

BenMax
November 12th, 2008, 03:51 PM
Ah the old memory problem...it's called getting on...

ancientgirl
November 13th, 2008, 09:55 AM
I don't know what I'd do with my free time at work if I couldn't log on to the web.

Much as I complain about my job and my boss at times, I'm glad I work in such a small office where we have no need to monitor internet usage.

Cyberkitten hasn't been on on a long time. I hope she'd okay.

allymack
November 17th, 2008, 07:39 PM
thanks for your concern, but i am back! i posted that a few days ago, but i am catching up on what i have missed and saw this, so thank you all i have missed all of you and all is well here. and yah, about asaln, has anyone heard from her lately, i honestly thought about ehr not too long ago when i was out with Enzo, saw a puppy that looked like Bishop:cloud9:

Frenchy
November 17th, 2008, 09:47 PM
Hey Allymack , aslan is working hard and is neglecting us :frustrated:

:p

Magicwildwolf69
November 18th, 2008, 12:08 PM
hey all i'm back around too! been lurking for a few days trying to catch up on posts and all that hope everyone's doing well! its been nuts in this part of the world :crazy: