Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Trouble goes in for the big snip on Friday

clm
November 11th, 2008, 07:11 PM
My parents latest adoptee is getting netuered on Friday. They found a vet very reasonable, $75.00 close to home. :thumbs up If they like this vet, that'll be where they take their pets from now on. Mom has talked to him a couple of times on the phone and she has liked what she's heard from him, so he must be nice, mom is hard to please. :laughing:
I still haven't gotten a pic of Trouble yet. I've been sick and now my parent have both got the flu. Dad had a double hernia operation last week too, it's just been one thing after another. :rolleyes:
He's growing into quite the pretty cat though. He's well named as he's always looking to see what trouble he can get himself into. He gets along super well with their other cat too. He certainly gives her a lot of excercise chasing her around the house. He should be a challenge once the Christmas tree goes up. :laughing:

Cindy

Frenchy
November 11th, 2008, 08:42 PM
He should be a challenge once the Christmas tree goes up. :laughing:

Cindy

omg good luck with that ! I had to throw mine away last year , thanks to Paddington :rolleyes:

$75.00 is pretty good :thumbs up

luckypenny
November 11th, 2008, 09:05 PM
At least make sure you're there with the camera once the tree's up. I'm sure there'll be lots of kodak moments :D.

So happy to hear Trouble is adjusting well in his hew home :thumbs up. Hope the surgery goes smooth and he's back to himself in no time :fingerscr.

hazelrunpack
November 11th, 2008, 10:29 PM
:goodvibes: for Trouble and a quick recovery! :thumbs up Sounds like he's found the perfect home! :cloud9: