-->

Lest We Forget

rainbow
November 11th, 2008, 01:41 PM
In memory of all those who gave their lives for us. :sad: :grouphug:

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p246/sexy_ange1_4u/InFlandersfields.jpg

BenMax
November 11th, 2008, 01:44 PM
This hits very close to home. At 11 am (our time) I took the one minute of silence.

Thanks goes to all those that died for our country and continue to dedicate themselves.

Thank you.

14+kitties
November 11th, 2008, 01:47 PM
Beautiful Rainbow. Thanks for starting this thread.
:rip: our heros. You deserve more than a minute of silence. :sad:

babymomma
November 11th, 2008, 01:52 PM
Although i do not beleive in war, and will NEVER understand it, i will pay my repects to those brave men.

R.I.P Soldiers, r.i.p...
R.I.P Grandpa samuel!

BenMax
November 11th, 2008, 01:56 PM
Although i do not beleive in war, and will NEVER understand it, i will pay my repects to those brave men.

R.I.P Soldiers, r.i.p...
R.I.P Grandpa samuel!

And women. They were also there and continue to serve. Also, canines were used as well and some regiments still do.

breeze
November 11th, 2008, 02:15 PM
:rip::rip:

:grouphug:

babymomma
November 11th, 2008, 02:17 PM
And women. They were also there and continue to serve. Also, canines were used as well and some regiments still do.

Ooops, force of habit i guess:o

Yes, rip Lady soldiers and Doggy soldiers!

TeriM
November 11th, 2008, 02:27 PM
Thanks for posting this Rainbow.

I send my condolences and thanks to all who have served and continue to serve to protect our country and all we believe in :angel: :rip:.

rainbow
November 11th, 2008, 02:48 PM
Beautiful Rainbow. Thanks for starting this thread.

Thanks for posting this Rainbow.

It is my honour.....those that served deserve alot more than this.

:candle:

BenMax
November 11th, 2008, 03:01 PM
They most certainly do - but you started this by honoring them here and I think that is great!

Mat&Murph
November 11th, 2008, 03:16 PM
:usa::ca: :angel2: And to all the other soldiers around the world!!! To all the nameless that died in distance lands with out a name. We love you and we thank you for the freedom we enjoy today:angel::rip:
Thanks Rainbow!!!!!

hazelrunpack
November 11th, 2008, 04:07 PM
Veterans day in the States is more to honor the living veterans, of past and present wars... Memorial day is to honor those who have given their lives to protect our freedoms. :candle:

So thanks to all the brave soldiers who have fought and are fighting to preserve the freedom we now enjoy. May you stay safe and return to your families with all due honor and with the gratitude of the nations you so proudly serve.

:usa: :ca:

Love4himies
November 11th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Thanks for starting this, Rainbow.

May all those who have lost their lives protecting our country never be forgotten that they gave the ultimate sacrifice for us, their lives.

clm
November 11th, 2008, 07:21 PM
My parents neighbour is a second world war vet. He's the sweetest man. 92 years young and as sharp as a tack. The stories he tells are facinating. The things they saw and did, the people they met, the places they went, the friends they lost. He talks about it as though it was yesterday, the images are that fresh in his mind. He was all excited about getting his uniform and medals all ready for the service he was participating in today.
My grandfather fought in both world war 1 and 2. He was just old enough for the first one and just young enough for the second, I must get my lack of luck from him. :laughing: Just kidding, he signed up himself both times. He too used to tell amazing stories.

The friends they made that survived were friends for life.
The vetrans from the past and present who have fought for our great country deserve our support and our thanks. May those who have died for our freedom rest in peace.

Cindy

angeldogs
November 11th, 2008, 07:36 PM
May they all rest in peace for giving their lives for our freedom.