Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy 8 month Gotcha day for Roxy

Rottielover
November 10th, 2008, 07:02 PM
:cloud9: I am thrilled to announce that today marks the 8 month mark that roxy came into my home, destined never to leave.
For all of you who do not know, Roxy is a 5 yr old rottweiler who was sadly diagnosed 1 month after coming here with mammary cancer.
I was given her life expectancy to be about 6 months to 1 1/2 years.
Well it has been 8 months, and she is showing no signs of slowing down. To be honest, I think she will outlive harley.
Happy 8 months Roxy, and yes she was spoiled with raw chicken and a new toy that harley has claimed, LOL

ILoveOnyx
November 10th, 2008, 07:24 PM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY!

Roxy's a big cutie!

I think I see her and Harley when they take walks on Brunswick... or maybe I might be mistaken for another couple of rotties.

Mat&Murph
November 10th, 2008, 07:29 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Roxy!!!!!!!!!! Congrats :cloud9::lovestruck:That is sooo good that she has past her 6 month mark. Shows she is in a awsome home!!!!

Rottielover
November 10th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Yes that is me :)

or can be the woman who always goes into woofers, but if it is around lunch time, that is me :)

the gang
November 10th, 2008, 08:05 PM
she is a beauty!!!! happy happy day roxy,:thumbs up brenda and the pins..

ancientgirl
November 10th, 2008, 08:23 PM
Happy Gotcha day beautiful girl!

Tundra_Queen
November 10th, 2008, 08:54 PM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY!! What a sweetie she is!

Frenchy
November 10th, 2008, 09:54 PM
Really ? Only one pic ? You should know us better :frustrated:

Happy gotcha day Roxy , keep doing good girl :goodvibes:

hazelrunpack
November 10th, 2008, 10:14 PM
happy gotcha day, Roxy!!

Hope you had a fabulous day, Roxy, even if Harley did run off with your new toy! :frustrated: Boys will be boys, I suppose :rolleyes: Silly Harley! :D

The chicken sounds yummy, Roxy! :cloud9: Maybe if you ask really sweetly, mom will give you some more! :dog:

rainbow
November 11th, 2008, 12:41 AM
Happy 8th Month Gotcha Day Roxy !!!

Mommy should have bought two toys today .....that's what we have to do at our house for any fuzzbutts birthday. :rolleyes:

Scuba
November 11th, 2008, 02:17 AM
Well, if Harley has claimed Roxy's new toy, that just means you will have to go out and get a new new one for Roxy then.

Winston
November 11th, 2008, 07:05 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Sweet Roxy! Go give your mommy big slobbers!

Cindy