Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Poor Pup!

Ford Girl
November 10th, 2008, 03:52 PM
Dazy thinks life's no fair these days...:sad: With the new baby on the way she's lost her window seat in the car. :frustrated: It's just not the same way in the back...no windows to look out, no fresh air coming in...and she doesn't like it one bit. :yell:

(see her new birthday collar - tennis balls - her fav! :lovestruck:)

Ford Girl
November 10th, 2008, 03:53 PM
This is the look I get each time I look in the rearview mirror. :sad: Im so mean...:yell:

Poor pup. :angel:

chico2
November 10th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Awww,poor girl:sad:but the baby is not there yet???
Are you just getting her used to the change?

dogcatharmony
November 10th, 2008, 03:58 PM
awwww poor doggy. Such a sad face

Ford Girl
November 10th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Awww,poor girl:sad:but the baby is not there yet???
Are you just getting her used to the change?

Ya, so she doesn't feel so shocked when baby comes, baby alone will be change enough for her. :) She still hops over the seat when ever she can, we cant have that with a baby in the middle, each time she does we get out and take her to the back again, she'll get it eventually. Safer for everyone this way. She doesn't like it tho. :sad:

Plus the hair and drool is kept off the seats this way! ;)

Love4himies
November 10th, 2008, 04:56 PM
That's a good idea, she won't associate being moved out of her place with the baby. :thumbs up

ancientgirl
November 10th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Poor Daisy. I think extra treats will make her feel better.:D

Frenchy
November 10th, 2008, 08:10 PM
Dazy needs a kiss and an extra cookie ! She's looking good FG ! :lovestruck:

Mat&Murph
November 10th, 2008, 08:21 PM
poor girl but for the best. Love the pics.. too bad such a sad face

hazelrunpack
November 10th, 2008, 10:51 PM
Such a purdy girl, sad or no! :flirt: And such a good gurl staying behind the seat to please mummy! Give that girl some extra cookies!! :dog:

growler~GateKeeper
November 11th, 2008, 01:08 AM
awww what a pathetic look she's giving you over the seats :sad: :lovestruck: too cute :D

Love the new collar :thumbs up

:2cents: You might want to look into the gates to keep her in the back of the vehicle something like this one (http://www.futurepets.com/cgi-bin/FULLPRES.exe?PARTNUM=MW13&LARGEVIEW=ON). There are alot of different styles & you can buy them in most pet supply stores.

If she's already jumping the seats she may not stay back there if the baby cries while in the car - being concerned she may want to check the baby herself ;)

rainbow
November 11th, 2008, 01:41 AM
Aww, poor Dazy looking so pretty :lovestruck: but pulling on your heartstrings with her sad face. :D

Do you have the baby seat set up in your vehicle yet for her to get used to? I like Growler's suggestion of the barrier too......much safer that way. :thumbs up

luckypenny
November 11th, 2008, 09:41 AM
Aww, I'm sure Dazy won't mind the rear so much, especially when little Lima's butt stinks up the back seat :laughing:.

Dazy's so darn pretty :cloud9: :angel:.

TeriM
November 11th, 2008, 03:50 PM
There's our beautiful girl :cloud9:. I love the pic of her looking over the back seat :lovestruck:.