Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just Lounging Around

rainbow
November 9th, 2008, 04:19 PM
This is where Jasmine loves to lay if Chase has already taken her spot on the loveseat.

Stacer
November 9th, 2008, 04:39 PM
Love this one. Angus is often found in this same pose on the back of the chair/

angeldogs
November 9th, 2008, 04:59 PM
Jasmine sure looks comfy.

hazelrunpack
November 9th, 2008, 05:36 PM
:laughing: Cats sure do know how to relax, don't they? :cloud9:

Jasmine is very pretty!

14+kitties
November 9th, 2008, 05:54 PM
Yep, totally familiar. :cloud9: 'Cept mine like the back of the couch. They don't like it much when I recline it either. :rolleyes:

Love4himies
November 9th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Now that is what I call a relaxed kitty :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Frenchy
November 9th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Arm rests are made for cats :shrug:

:laughing:

ancientgirl
November 9th, 2008, 07:40 PM
I love when they lay like that and their little paws are dangling off the side of the furniture.

growler~GateKeeper
November 10th, 2008, 02:07 AM
Jasmine :lovestruck: has found the best back-up favorite spot :thumbs up nice wide cushy arm rest :cloud9:

luckypenny
November 11th, 2008, 10:04 AM
This is where Jasmine loves to lay if Chase has already taken her spot on the loveseat.

Looks like Mr. Chair got to the loveseat before either Chase or Jasmine :shrug:. Took me 10 minutes to figure out what was on it, lol.

Jasmine looks so comfy cozy :cloud9:.

TeriM
November 11th, 2008, 04:24 PM
:laughing: love that shot, she looks sooooo comfy :lovestruck:.

rainbow
November 12th, 2008, 02:34 AM
Looks like Mr. Chair got to the loveseat before either Chase or Jasmine :shrug:. Took me 10 minutes to figure out what was on it, lol.

LOL......it took me a few minutes to figure out what the heck you're talking about. :laughing: And, wow....do you ever have good eyes. :D

The chair was there to keep Chase off the loveseat so he couldn't look out the window and there was also a baby gate from the end of the loveseat to the bookcase. The leader of the Doukhobours funeral was that weekend and there was over 1,000 people at their cultural centre across the road. I didn't want Chase barking his fool head off everytime someone went by. :rolleyes: :o

clm
November 12th, 2008, 06:34 AM
:laughing: Great picture. I just love how cats can flop anywhere and make it look like the most comfortable place on earth. :laughing:

Cindy