Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I Love This Show Mom

rainbow
November 9th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Jasmine was intently watching a documentary on frogs the other day but every time I went to take a pic she turned her head. :rolleyes:

Stacer
November 9th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Awwwww, she's so fuzzy and cute.

Chaser
November 9th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Fluffy kitty!!! :lovestruck:

chico2
November 9th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Aww Rainbow,she is beautiful,hope to see some more pics soon:fingerscr

angeldogs
November 9th, 2008, 04:00 PM
What a cute poser.

hazelrunpack
November 9th, 2008, 04:40 PM
I wonder what she was finding so fascinating about frogs? Does she like frog legs marinated in fine wine and sauteed in the finest virgin olive oil? :D

Does she watch TV often, rainbow? Dogs don't seem to take much notice of it unless there's a dog barking. :rolleyes:

14+kitties
November 9th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Awww, she is very sweet too!! Do they ever climb your tree? :D Nice to see mine are not the only ones who's head turns as soon as they hear the camera. I think the secret is to start it in another room and then come back and try to take pic.

Love4himies
November 9th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Is that your kitty, Rainbow? I think this is the first time I have ever seen a pic of her, she is beautiful :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Frenchy
November 9th, 2008, 05:17 PM
She's beautiful and smart !!! Watching those documentaries :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
November 9th, 2008, 06:42 PM
What a doll she is. AND a smart girl. I think she's telling you you're interrupting her documentary. :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
November 10th, 2008, 12:45 AM
Awwww Purrty Jasmine :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Those hoppy bouncy frogs are so much fun for kitties :D

rainbow
November 10th, 2008, 01:38 AM
Does she watch TV often, rainbow? Dogs don't seem to take much notice of it unless there's a dog barking. :rolleyes:

She only likes animal documentaries or else a hockey game. :rolleyes:

Awww, she is very sweet too!! Do they ever climb your tree? :D Nice to see mine are not the only ones who's head turns as soon as they hear the camera. I think the secret is to start it in another room and then come back and try to take pic.

Both her and Ziggy have come close to climbing it when they were little and it only got pulled over twice. :D They used to scoop out the stones from around the bottom and pack them around though. :frustrated:

I'll have to try your secret....hopefully it will work for the dogs too. :fingerscr

Is that your kitty, Rainbow? I think this is the first time I have ever seen a pic of her, she is beautiful :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Yeppers, she's all mine. :cloud9: I've posted pics of her before too. :D

growler~GateKeeper
November 10th, 2008, 03:18 AM
She only likes animal documentaries or else a hockey game. :rolleyes:

Duffy likes hockey games too :D lots of back & forth action :thumbs up. :rip: :cat: Mischief loved watching baseball she'd try to catch the ball not so much the runners though and she loved anything where you saw people's hands moving :laughing:

clm
November 10th, 2008, 06:14 AM

I don't remember seeing a pic of her either. She really is a beauty. Too funny watching TV. Gabby will do that if there are birds on the screen. :rolleyes:

Cindy

Love4himies
November 10th, 2008, 06:40 AM
Yeppers, she's all mine. :cloud9: I've posted pics of her before too. :D

I don't remember seeing a pic of her either. She really is a beauty. Too funny watching TV. Gabby will do that if there are birds on the screen. :rolleyes:

Cindy

So I am thinking that you are not posting enough pics of her :D.

krdahmer
November 10th, 2008, 09:49 AM
Aw she's a cutie! :lovestruck: My guys want to know what channel the frogs are on! ;) :laughing:

breeze
November 10th, 2008, 10:50 AM
beautiful Jasmine :lovestruck::lovestruck:

but she is to close to the t.v. :eek: she'll reck her eyes :eek::laughing::laughing:

rainbow
November 10th, 2008, 01:35 PM

Cindy

So I am thinking that you are not posting enough pics of her :D.

LOL....you guys just have short memories. :laughing:

TeriM
November 11th, 2008, 03:26 PM
She is such a pretty girl :cloud9:. It always makes me laugh when the animals watch tv :D.