Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Okay, okay, Uncle!

Gail P
November 8th, 2008, 08:23 PM
Uncle, Uncle! Sheesh, enough already!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/silhouettestable/Newer%20dog%20pics/DSCF5262.jpg

hazelrunpack
November 8th, 2008, 09:51 PM
:laughing:

Now that is a great pic! :laugh:

Frenchy
November 8th, 2008, 11:10 PM
:laughing: am I seeing right ? He's got the whole snout in his mouth ? :laughing: was it because he was barking too much ? :D

Dracko
November 8th, 2008, 11:21 PM
What on earth. :laughing:

onster
November 8th, 2008, 11:25 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: thats amazing!!! lol

great shop capturing that on cam :highfive:

Gail P
November 9th, 2008, 02:48 PM
Well I always did say that Noah's got a big mouth :laughing: Usually he uses it for barking too much though, not trying to swallow the other dogs whole :crazy:

I posted this pic on another forum and somebody who used to have a boa constrictor thought it was kind of creepy. Maybe I should start calling him Noah the Boa :D

They were just goofing around, I don't think it was because Storm was barking. Storm is usually a very quiet dog, until somebody starts playing tug of war, or if I play "gotcha!" with him. That all started when he'd be lying on my bed and I'd touch a paw and say "gotcha!". He'd bark and mock snap at me and then I'd do it to the other leg. We'd go back and forth, leg to leg with him barking loud enough to rattle my ear drums. Now all I have to do is say "Gotcha!" and he gets all barky and excited and VERY loud. Every now and then when the dogs start barking in the back yard and Flash and Thunder begin to howl Storm will howl too and it's a very deep, loud howl. First time I heard I would have sworn I had a big wolf on the back deck. Very different than the other dogs higher pitched howls and the coyote yapping and howling. But for the most part he's a quiet boy.

rainbow
November 9th, 2008, 03:23 PM
LOL....I love it....too cute. :D

growler~GateKeeper
November 10th, 2008, 02:45 AM
:laughing: Great shot :highfive:

If you look closely you'll see Noah has Storm by the throat area (from the bottom) up closer to the eyes (from the top) where the snout is much wider than at the end by the nose :laughing:

Gotcha is a great game to play w/dogs & cats too :D