Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New to this forum

Gatsu
November 7th, 2008, 04:25 PM
Hey whats up?

From montreal with a Pit/Pit mix She's a tad leggy.

Just saying hi!

Dog Dancer
November 7th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Hi Gatsu - welcome to the forum. I was born in Montreal many years ago, but currently live in BC. What is your dogs name and (we're very pushy about this) we'd love to see pics. Hope you enjoy the board and learn and share.

aslan
November 7th, 2008, 04:46 PM
welcome to you and your furbaby to the forum...we've trained Dog Dancer well i see, yup we looooooove pictures, the more the better.:thumbs up

Tundra_Queen
November 7th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Hi
Welcome to the forum!

Debbie

Winston
November 7th, 2008, 06:39 PM
welcome aboard!

Mat&Murph
November 7th, 2008, 06:42 PM
Hey Welcome!!!!! We need pictures!!!:D:laughing: Enjoy the site

Gatsu
November 7th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Her name is Shiva.

got a bunch of pics from when she was a pup im just to lazy to start linking em all :P

i call this pic ... "The Whore"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/gatsu/puppy/shivabackground2.jpg

CClover
November 7th, 2008, 07:21 PM
Hi and welcome!

hazelrunpack
November 7th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Welcome to the board. And yes, we would very much like to see pics of your girl! :D

totallyhip
November 7th, 2008, 11:48 PM
Hi there welcome!! Where are the pictures??? tee hee
:laughing:

zomo
November 7th, 2008, 11:51 PM
Hi and welcome from Zoe Melvin and I :)

Gatsu
November 8th, 2008, 01:54 AM
I tried posting it twice...says it has to be reviewed by moderator or something...

Gatsu
November 9th, 2008, 09:43 AM
pic posted

Rottielover
November 9th, 2008, 10:03 AM
Welcome from another Montrealer. Where abouts are you. She is gorgeous :)

Gatsu
November 9th, 2008, 07:39 PM
DDO actually.

Rottielover
November 9th, 2008, 08:00 PM
really, so I am, on Brunswick actually.

hazelrunpack
November 9th, 2008, 08:56 PM
What a gorgeous girl Shiva is, Gatsu! I think red is her color! :D

ILoveOnyx
November 10th, 2008, 08:46 AM
Welcome to the forum! I live in Montreal too and have a Pit mix that looks almost like yours, but mine's a male. We should set up a Pit & Pit mix playdate.

Gatsu
November 10th, 2008, 10:27 AM
sure but be prepared as my dog may not get along with yours. Shes picky with other dogs. I can control her but just a warning. if she likes ur dog then they'll play perfectly fine if not its time to go home lol.

ILoveOnyx
November 10th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Hmm... my dog's usually the one that ends up getting bullied. Do you ever take her to the Centennial dog park?

Gatsu
November 10th, 2008, 05:21 PM
i used to when she was younger and some woman brought her bichon mix which picked a fight with my dog and my dog got the blame because shes a pitbull...etc... (the other dog was snapping at all the other dogs in the park too and the owner was like omg look how cute that is... i wanted to smack her).

Yet i was the only one who went in and grab my dog she didnt move a foot to go get her dog... idiots i tell you idiots...

so i dont go anymore, not worth the risk.

ILoveOnyx
November 10th, 2008, 06:20 PM
You're not alone. I get blamed before I can put him through the first gate. It gets me :mad: how ignorant some people can be. The first time I went there my dog got attacked by a standard poodle, he had bite wounds on his face and body.

... and they have bans against pits. Psshh.

Gatsu
November 11th, 2008, 11:46 AM
just not worth bringing ur dog man. Jut let him play with friends you know he gets along with. With any pit/ pit mix its just not worth the risk of bringin ur dog to a dog park. Our dogs instinctively know how to fight when another dog will show aggression. I'm cool with meeting up and seeing if our dogs get along on neutral territory and if so letting them play but no dog park enless is empty.

Rottielover
November 11th, 2008, 04:49 PM
I agree, stay away from the dog park. Harley was a pup, and was attacked viciously by a boxer mix, Harley was screaming the owner stood and laughed. I will NEVER again go to an off leash park, too many mishaps, and our dogs will get blamed :(

ILoveOnyx
November 11th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Ok, well if we never get a chance to arrange something because you live too far, or I live too far (most likely the chance, I live in the west island). It's nice to know that I found out I'm not an idiot after all... I was thinking this whole time it was my dog to blame, maybe from his attitude or his aura or whatever the case may be.

Gatsu
November 11th, 2008, 08:43 PM
as do i..... DDO.... im guessing if u go to centennial park you're in ddo aswell...

ILoveOnyx
November 12th, 2008, 09:40 AM
Yea, I didn't really realize that at first. It hit me after, and I thought to myself... "grrrrreat, now I look like an idiot".

Gatsu
November 12th, 2008, 06:18 PM
.........kinda :P

ur in graphic design? i studied that at abbott for 2 years, ADD ME TO MSN WE'LL SET SOMETHING UP LET THE DOGS PLAY

oops caps.....

ILoveOnyx
November 13th, 2008, 07:25 PM
Yea I'm in graphic design, I didn't bother doing it at Abbott though.