Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My Girls - Piggy and Etna

torzechowska
November 7th, 2008, 04:05 AM
So I am new around these parts, and just wanted to show off my girls! :)

1. Wezley a.k.a. Piggy
2. Pig with our beautiful Maggie :(
3. Pig and the latest edition, Etna! (I can't figure out what kind of mix she is!? But those paws sure are big...)

BenMax
November 7th, 2008, 08:43 AM
Hi and welcome to the forum. Your girls are adorable and absolutely deserve to be shown off.

Thanks for posting the pictures...now no one is going to hound you as they did me.

ancientgirl
November 7th, 2008, 09:19 AM
They're gorgeous! What a wonderful yard you have for them to run around in.

Welcome to the board.

hazelrunpack
November 7th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Beautiful dogs, torzechowska! :flirt:

Welcome to the board!

MommaKat
November 7th, 2008, 01:25 PM
Beautiful pups :lovestruck: . Did your Maggie pass away ? :sad: :candle:

I have to admit I'm a little jealous by how much space you have for your pooches to run around :p Welcome to Pets.ca :grouphug:

mollywog
November 7th, 2008, 01:26 PM
your girls sure are cute! Did you end up getting Etna from a shelter?

torzechowska
November 10th, 2008, 03:28 AM
Maggie was my parent's dog that they were forced to give away because of their move to Dubai. Dubai isn't a dog friendly place, especially for big dogs, and they moved their for work. She's living with another family now. I just miss her a lot!

My boyfriend picked up Etna from a gas station, she was covered in fleas and had worms. All her sisters and brothers found homes and were given proper vet treatment. The mother is a mix too and lives at this gas station, the owners weren't too preoccupied with taking care of the puppies, so when I saw them all dirty crawling around on the asphalt I knew I had to take at least one. It makes me sad that people wouldn't care so much about proper care of the poor things (they used to give them pasta for their meals), but in the end I'm happy that they are all being taken care of now! :)