Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thank You Smiley14!!!

mollywog
November 6th, 2008, 02:21 PM
WOW. a parcel came airmail today from Smiley... full of lots of warm fuzzy and cute jackets and "outfits" for Molly!!
I am at work now but I promise a photo fashion show tonight!! stay tuned!!
and a HUGE thank you to Smiley, I am sooo excited to try them all on her!!! :cloud9::thankyou::thankyou:

14+kitties
November 6th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Awww how sweet!! That Smiley is one special person!! :angel:

hazelrunpack
November 6th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Can't wait for the fashion show! :highfive:

rainbow
November 6th, 2008, 03:56 PM
WOW....Smiley hand-me-downs. :cloud9:

Petey & Belle have always had the cutest outfits :lovestruck:......you are so lucky. :thumbs up

That was awesome of her to recycle them :angel: cuz now we get to see them all over again.....looking forward to pics of the Molly Fashion Show. :goodvibes:

ancientgirl
November 6th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Move over Project runway, it's project pupway!

MommaKat
November 6th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Aww that's so sweet of her :angel: I'm so looking forward to pics :lovestruck:

mollywog
November 6th, 2008, 05:18 PM
ok ladies and gentlemen... here we go! Project Pupway!! :laughing:
outfit #1 : a REALLY soft pink fleece, will be perfect for layering. I love it!
outfit # 2: the pink fleece with a VERY stylish puffer vest with faux fur lined hood (Molly is anti-fur :laughing:)
outfit # 3: a snappy red sweater, it fits her perfectly!
more to come....

mollywog
November 6th, 2008, 05:20 PM
outfit #1: a cute summer dress! :laughing:
outfit #2: a real party dress!! :party:
outfit #3: a red plaid dress, perfect for Christmas parties, don't you think!?

mollywog
November 6th, 2008, 05:23 PM
and finally, for lounging around the house...
outfit #1: cute yellow "sailor" hoody
outfit #2: Molly at the spa!!! :p

and before any of you scream ANIMAL ABUSE! :yell: please know that MANY treats were had during this photo shoot!! And now she's got the zoomies! gotta go! :crazy:

hazelrunpack
November 6th, 2008, 05:30 PM
omg, she's adorable in those outfits! :flirt: And she seems to be posing! She really should be a catalogue model, y'know mollywog! :thumbs up

I love that layered look! She's going to be the envy of the neighborhood this winter!! :dog:

Smiley, that was so nice of you! :grouphug:

14+kitties
November 6th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Awww, how sweet! Molly looks good in those clothes!:cloud9: Smiley - it was so nice of you to send them to Mollywog!!!

MommaKat
November 6th, 2008, 05:34 PM
I think she looks adorable. I am glad she is going to have warm coats and sweaters for the winter :lovestruck: :cloud9: . I think she looks cute in the girlie outfits but I also think DH will put you in the loony bin :crazy:

rainbow
November 6th, 2008, 05:36 PM
What an awesome model she is :thumbs up ....she is actually posing in those shots. :D

The outfits look too cute on her :lovestruck: but I'm thinking that your hubby isn't going to like the dress ones. :laughing:

mollywog
November 6th, 2008, 05:39 PM
. I think she looks cute in the girlie outfits but I also think DH will put you in the loony bin :crazy:

The outfits look too cute on her :lovestruck: but I'm thinking that your hubby isn't going to like the dress ones. :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: BINGO! he pretty much made me promise to NEVER show these pictures OR the outfits to his hunting and poker buddies!! :o

Tundra_Queen
November 6th, 2008, 05:40 PM
How adorable she is!! Smiley what a nice thing u did to send pressies!! :)

Debbie

Love4himies
November 6th, 2008, 05:53 PM
OMG is Molly ever cute in her clothes:cloud9: Smiley how sweet of you to do that for Molly.:angel:

rainbow
November 6th, 2008, 05:58 PM
:laughing: :laughing: BINGO! he pretty much made me promise to NEVER show these pictures OR the outfits to his hunting and poker buddies!! :o

Not even the cool sweaters and vests? :o

mollywog
November 6th, 2008, 06:03 PM
Not even the cool sweaters and vests? :o

he said those are acceptable only in COLD weather! :laughing:

ancientgirl
November 6th, 2008, 07:45 PM
OMG, where to start! Okay, I love the first pink fleece one. That's super cute, and I love the red sweater. I also love the party dress and the plaid one, that's a lovely Christmassy look.

Very cute!!!

Smiley, that was so nice of you to give those to Molly.

rainbow
November 6th, 2008, 07:48 PM
he said those are acceptable only in COLD weather! :laughing:

:laughing: Well that's a start. :thumbs up

And, as soon as he hears all the compliments Molly will get, maybe he'll relent a little. :D

Smiley14
November 6th, 2008, 09:09 PM
OH YAY! I'm so happy it arrived okay and that everything actually fits! I was guessing on what might fit her and wasn't sure if even half of it would work for Molly. That's awesome! :thumbs up She looks ADORABLE all dressed up!!!!

And LOL about hubby. I do understand. I was the exact same way until I got Belle. And then it all went downhill from there. ;) Although, in my defense, I still don't really dress her up in dresses. I only get them occasionally if they're really cute and really cheap and then it's just for a 10 minute photo shoot and then off it goes. I would be way too embarrassed to actually be seen in public with a dog in a dress, LOL! I've grown to love t-shirts, sweaters, and coats on a dog though. :o

Thank you so much for the pics of Molly!!!!! Made my night! :D

Frenchy
November 6th, 2008, 09:53 PM
That so nice of you Smiley14 :)

Molly wears them all well !!!! The yellow sailor hoody is my fav :lovestruck:

Mat&Murph
November 6th, 2008, 10:59 PM
That was just the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!!:lovestruck: I don't know which outfit I like the best. All really nice:thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
November 7th, 2008, 01:58 AM
Smiley14 that was so nice of you to send all these great outfits to Mollywog for Molly :highfive:

I just love the pink fleece :cloud9: Molly looks so cute in that :lovestruck: great for chilly nights on the couch too ;)

TeriM
November 7th, 2008, 03:07 AM
Molly :lovestruck:. Love the fashion show :cloud9: and kudo's to Smiley for her generosity :thumbs up.

happycats
November 7th, 2008, 07:15 AM
OMG adorable pics!!! :lovestruck: I love them all! she looks so cute, and looks like she is patient, and actually likes playing dress up :cloud9:

It never ceases to amaze me, the kindness and generosity of so many of the people of this board:grouphug: Smiley14 your an :angel2:

mollywog
November 7th, 2008, 01:18 PM
Thank you everyone, it really is amazing how Molly is so calm and patient with me and my silly photo shoots.... something tells me she must like all the attention she is getting!
And Smiley, thank you again. You are oh so generous and thoughtful :angel2: , even with a little notecard inside with a picture of Petey and Belle! :lovestruck: