Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Brandon Crisp

Diamondsmum
November 5th, 2008, 12:17 PM
I have been following this story since he disappeared Thanksgiving Day..

He is the 15 yr old who went missing in Barrie after a fight with hsi parents over Xbox360 game (My son also plays it) (his parents took it away from him.

I am sad to say they found his Body.

RIP Brandon

Story here (http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20081105/081105_brandon_crisp/20081105/?hub=CP24Home)

I hugged My boy so tight when I read the news.

& texted my daughter to also tell her I love her.

BenMax
November 5th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Oh no - I had heard of this on the news. I can't imagine.

Love4himies
November 5th, 2008, 12:35 PM
I have been following this story. I kept hoping he would be found :sad:

Melanie1010
November 5th, 2008, 12:39 PM
I had been following too... as days went by I was really hoping this wouldnt be the outcome... thats so very very sad.

Chris21711
November 5th, 2008, 12:45 PM
That is so very sad, every parents worst nightmare :sad:

Bina
November 5th, 2008, 12:46 PM
What a horrible, horrible nightmare.....

Karin
November 5th, 2008, 01:41 PM
How incredibly sad.

I have not heard of this story. There are some sick people out there.

The big story in my neck of the woods missing 3 year old Caylee Anthony and her sicko mother.

Spatx
November 5th, 2008, 01:51 PM
My family has been following the story since the beginning. We were praying and hoping he would be found safe, but unfortunately the worst possible outcome has happened. We can't even begin to imagine what his family must be going through right now. :sad:

rainbow
November 5th, 2008, 04:07 PM
Such a sad story. :sad: My condolences to his family. :grouphug: :candle:

chico2
November 5th, 2008, 04:21 PM
OMG,that's just so terribly sad,I was sure he would be found staying with a friend somewhere.
All because of a video-game,those parents must be going through hell..

Karin I have been following the story of little Caylee,at least in the US you kill a child,you'll spend the rest of your life in jail,not like here in Canada.,but of course it does not help Caylee,she's robbed of her life.:sad:

Karin
November 5th, 2008, 05:57 PM
OMG,that's just so terribly sad,I was sure he would be found staying with a friend somewhere.
All because of a video-game,those parents must be going through hell..

Karin I have been following the story of little Caylee,at least in the US you kill a child,you'll spend the rest of your life in jail,not like here in Canada.,but of course it does not help Caylee,she's robbed of her life.:sad:

Caylee was such a beautiful child, I do hope they find her soon. TES, (the search group from Texas) is due back this week. I do not believe one thing the grandmother, Cindy..say's or Casey's brother Lee. They have done nothing but to hinder this case and protect Casey. However George Anthony, I believe he is in a bad spot. Being a retired homicide detective and Caylee's grandfather, he is sickened over this. Rumor has it a divorce is in the works but not until after the trial, spouse's retain the right to not testify against their spouse under Florida law.
I just hope they find her body soon so closure can begin and also the trial to bring her evil mother to justice. She still may get the death penalty too.
Sorry for the hijack...crimes against children always strikes a nerve.

Diamondsmum
November 5th, 2008, 06:11 PM
ohh karin no worries on the hijack

I was kinda following the Caylee story too

Also breaks my heart

Karin
November 5th, 2008, 06:35 PM
For Brandon Crisp. Gods Speed young man.

I pray for your parents and the terrible feelings of distraught and pains they must feel. May God comfort them in this painful time.

Frenchy
November 5th, 2008, 09:09 PM
omg I'm so sorry for the family , how horrible it must be for them. :sad: I saw on the news when they found his bike , that wasn't good :sad:

NoahGrey
November 6th, 2008, 08:34 AM
There are some sick people out there.

The police are saying no foul play was involved. The did a auptopsy on his body.

ACO22

Love4himies
November 6th, 2008, 09:25 AM
I don't know what is worse for the parents, knowing somebody killed him, or that he froze to death (if that was the cause) because he didn't want to be without his xbox.
My heart goes out to his parents :grouphug:

BenMax
November 6th, 2008, 09:30 AM
I was thinking the same L4H - I really feel for the parents. They must feel quilt for something they should not feel quilty about.

It is stories like this that puts my own life into perspective. I have nothing to complain about.

aslan
November 6th, 2008, 09:43 AM
I agree that the parents shouldn't feel guilty about taking the x-box away. I can't say about call of duty, but most actual online games have an age requirment, i know maplestory, w.o.w. and others is 18+. the manufacturers of the x-box need to start putting some regulations in place. Not to mention there are some weirdo's on these games. This just had the most unfortunate ending.