Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi, from Nebraska

dlpipes
November 4th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Hi, my name is Lara Pipes. People say I have too many animals. I could have a couple more. I currently an the slave of
Chance, my 14 year old pomeranian.
Murry, very spoiled Dashound, rescued about 3 years ago so I am not exactly sure how old she is prolly around 7.
Kasar, our overly friendly mixed breeded beagle and something. He is 4.
Marley, the pit bull - class clown. The funniest dog ever. He is 1
Stuart, the baby- dashound. so cute. super sweet.

The cats...long story short, I hand raised them since their mother died after a c-section. They are going on 5. Molly, Missy, Millie, Mojo. (Molly died after getting out the dog door and hit by a car.) And Daisy, my 18year old son's cat. She is fat and obeys him whatever he asks her to do.

That is my gang, and I love them. They are always there for me when I need a little love.:)

hazelrunpack
November 4th, 2008, 01:12 PM
Welcome, Lara!

Now that you're formally introduced, we're gonna bug you for pics of your crew, y'know. :D We're just that way. :o

Looking forward to hearing about all the adventures you have at your house! :thumbs up

Sorry to hear about Molly, though. :sad:

:candle: Molly

BenMax
November 4th, 2008, 01:21 PM
Welcome and Look out....everyone is going to want the pictures of your furbuddies.

Thanks for rescuing by the way!

dlpipes
November 4th, 2008, 04:58 PM
where would I post pictures.?:dog:

dlpipes
November 4th, 2008, 05:03 PM
The first one is Murry...

Kasar...

3 of the Cats. Millie, Molly, Missy

dlpipes
November 4th, 2008, 05:06 PM
Marley..

Chance..

Stuart... This isn't stuart but what he looks like. I can't get a good pic. of him.

dlpipes
November 4th, 2008, 05:08 PM
Stuart..

Mika.. after a haircut.

Tundra_Queen
November 7th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Hi

Welcome to the forum! What a nice bunch of fur kids you have!

Debbie

Mat&Murph
November 7th, 2008, 07:50 PM
OMG you crew is adorable!!!!!! Awsome pics!!! Must be super busy at your house!!! I thought it was crazy here with 4 two legged kids and 2 four legged kids!!! Alot of fun though I bet!!:) Welcome to pets