Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost cat in Ingersoll, Ontario

Cokebear1
November 3rd, 2008, 09:57 PM
We just recently moved across town in Ingersoll and have lost our cat, Homer. We are in the northwest corner of town, which is where Homer was last seen, but moved from the southeast corner of town. (They say cats can try to return to their old homes when they are lost, so I felt both locations warranted mentioning.) If you can help us to find Homer, please email me @ cokebear_one@hotmail.com

http://cokebear.homestead.com/files/homer.jpg

Cokebear1
November 24th, 2008, 02:24 PM
Just bumping as we still haven't found Homer yet. Please let us know if you have seen him. Thanks!

BenMax
November 24th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Contact all shelters, animal controls and vets. Post posters everywhere there is high 'human' traffic such as corner stores, grocery stores, etc. Posters are truly the best way to get someone to come forward....a reward also encourages someone to let you know where your cat is.

I wish you the best of luck.

badger
November 24th, 2008, 02:37 PM
Have you been back to the old location? More than once? If you concentrate your search and postering between the old and new locations, that would be your best bet. Keep looking yourselves after dark; the sound of his owner's voice is a powerful thing.
Is he neutered?
Good luck!

Cokebear1
November 25th, 2008, 01:39 PM
I have posters up, and have the owner of our old home, as well as the neighbours there, on alert to watch for him. The shelters in our area have been contacted. I check the lost and found in all of the local papers daily, and I even check the London Humane Society's website daily. I also have a poster up at the local vets office, just incase someone there recognizes him. Still no sign of him, but I'm still out looking for him every evening. I also leave his bowl out on the porch with food in it. So far I think the other cats in the neighbourhood are the only ones eating it.

BenMax
November 25th, 2008, 01:41 PM
I wish you the very best.

Special prayers tonight for a safe return.