chico2
November 3rd, 2008, 02:31 PM
Bailey was sooo sweet today,gosh it's nice to be missed:lovestruck:

chico2
November 3rd, 2008, 02:34 PM
and a few more,I was so glad she'd had a haircut while we were gone:lovestruck:

BenMax
November 3rd, 2008, 02:36 PM
What a cutie! Want another one - I am getting one in rescue today...???

aslan
November 3rd, 2008, 02:39 PM
aaaaw i see hubby has been drawn over to the cuddle bailey side... welcome back chico2..

hazelrunpack
November 3rd, 2008, 03:29 PM
Aww....she sure looks sharp in her new 'do'! Of course she was happy to see you--she missed visitin' her beloved neighbors! :cloud9:

chico2
November 3rd, 2008, 04:35 PM
BenMax,Bailey is not mine,she is just hubbys and mine walking-companion,she belongs to my neighbor.
I am sure if you gt one in your rescue,she'll have a new home very soon.

Aslan,thank's,it was nice to be away for a couple of weeks,see the ocean and all that stuff.Hubs has always cuddled Bailey,he likes her and Bailey likes him.

Hazel,yeah I think she missed our walks and treats,nobody bothers much with her.She was wiggling her little butt like crazy when I opened the door:dog:

14+kitties
November 3rd, 2008, 04:38 PM
Look at that tongue in the first pic!! Oh My!!!! :D
She is looking very pretty in her new do. I bet she really was happy to see you. She loves you to bits!!

krdahmer
November 3rd, 2008, 04:50 PM
Aw her new do is so cute! :lovestruck: And of course she missed you!!!

chico2
November 3rd, 2008, 05:19 PM
You know,I was secretly afraid that they might have put her down while we were away,but then I have a great imagination,am a little off the wall:laughing:luckily I was wrong:dog:

Love4himies
November 3rd, 2008, 06:40 PM
Awww Bailey girl, you are so purty with your new do :cloud9: :lovestruck:

jiorji
November 3rd, 2008, 07:24 PM
awww chico!!! I love that last pic!! she seems so content to have you back!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::clo ud9:

Frenchy
November 3rd, 2008, 10:18 PM
omg Bailey ! I missed her ! Love the first and third pic , the way she is looking up at your hubby , look at the love :cloud9:

want4rain
November 3rd, 2008, 10:38 PM
missed ya!! have a good time??? the ocean is so beautiful this time of year. :)

-ash

rainbow
November 4th, 2008, 05:13 AM
omg Bailey ! I missed her ! Love the first and third pic , the way she is looking up at your hubby , look at the love :cloud9:

That's what I thought.....her face is so full of love in that pic. :cloud9:

happycats
November 4th, 2008, 07:00 AM
Awwww Bailey's new fur cut looks great! And she definately LOVES you ans DH, you can see it in her eyes! She is very lucky to have such great neighbours :lovestruck:

chico2
November 4th, 2008, 07:35 AM
Yeah,she's a sweetie for sure:lovestruck:
She had a new spring in her step yesterday,so we took the long way for our walk,then treat-time in our back-yard.
When she's tired and wants to go home,she goes to where her leash is hanging and shows us.:lovestruck:

happycats
November 4th, 2008, 08:01 AM
Yeah,she's a sweetie for sure:lovestruck:
She had a new spring in her step yesterday,so we took the long way for our walk,then treat-time in our back-yard.
When she's tired and wants to go home,she goes to where her leash is hanging and shows us.:lovestruck:

Awww how sweet, she's so cute! :cloud9:

Chris21711
November 5th, 2008, 11:10 AM
She is a sweetheart Chico :cloud9: How old is Bailey now?

You know,I was secretly afraid that they might have put her down while we were away,but then I have a great imagination,am a little off the wall:laughing:luckily I was wrong:dog:

Why would you think that Chico :confused:

chico2
November 5th, 2008, 12:03 PM
Chris,I just have a feeling Bailey is more of a bother to them,than anything else.
They have no time for her:sad:
Bailey is about 7-8yrs old.

ancientgirl
November 5th, 2008, 03:33 PM
Chico, those last two pictures of her are so cute.