Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A home visit from DR LIsa

Jim Hall
November 3rd, 2008, 10:20 AM
My best buddy bryan whose wife is my vet came over satudday to hang out and in walsk Dr lisa with her bag lol

Examines MS Du listens to her lungs and stuff and says she healthy as a horse
Sya hey she getting to be an older kitty and slowing down some not to worry DU was actually pretty calm about it and had been a love bug the last couple of days

:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
November 3rd, 2008, 01:25 PM
Oh, that's great, Jim! Must be a big relief! :grouphug:

Good girl, DU! :cat:

Love4himies
November 3rd, 2008, 01:30 PM
Wahoo, good news, Jim. :thumbs up

TeriM
November 3rd, 2008, 02:37 PM
That is great news :highfive:.

hazelrunpack
November 3rd, 2008, 02:45 PM
Pretty nice of Dr Lisa to make a housecall, too! :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
November 4th, 2008, 01:23 AM
Excellant news Jim :thumbs up did you ask her about getting a blood & urine sample for testing? :D

rainbow
November 4th, 2008, 01:36 AM
Super news about Ms. DU :highfive: ....Dr. Lisa sounds like a great vet. :thumbs up :angel:

Jim Hall
November 4th, 2008, 08:23 AM
Noblood or urine samples were indicated her coat is graeat she is eating well about 2 cans of fancy feast and some BG merrick drt maybe a 1/4 cup she does have energy when she is in the mood As Lisa says she is now 8 or 9 yr old and isnt going to zoom all day she does play most days for 20 or thirty minutes sometimes more in short bursts right now she is curled up by me st work purring lol

14+kitties
November 4th, 2008, 12:30 PM
Talk about having hook ups! :thumbs up Nice to have a vet who makes house calls. Send her up my way. I can keep her busy for an hour or two. :rolleyes:
Nice to know that DU is doing great!!