onster
November 1st, 2008, 10:23 PM
No! It's super bunduk :D :rolleyes::p

Happy Belated Halloween all!!

Ummmm bunduk the puppy in distress is behind u, lol

:lovestruck:

onster
November 1st, 2008, 10:24 PM
I am SOOOOOOOO getting on the next flight to BC headed to Godmama Rainbow's :frustrated: :D

Love4himies
November 1st, 2008, 10:28 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: Bunduk, if you can't make it to BC, come here to Kingston, it is much closer and I would LOVE YOU TO BITS. No more costumes to wear, no more human brother to frame you. Uncle Jasper will love you and will play with you at your whim.

onster
November 1st, 2008, 10:42 PM
:laughing::laughing: and I'm sure he'd looove it at ure place L4H!!:lovestruck::lovestruck: but ure gonna have to fight rainbow over him :p

we were at yorkdale mall in toronto today (lil bro wanted to go to H&M) and were gone allllllll day...poor bunduk was camped out in front of the garage door and as soon as we came in he started meowing up a storm :sad: I is bad mommy.

lol....i wish I got video of when I put the costume in, he was just walking backwards...i felt bad :evil: but when the treats came out Bunduk forgot alllll about the evil costume :rolleyes: :angel:

hazelrunpack
November 1st, 2008, 10:52 PM
He looks like he was tolerating the cape quite well! He certainly looks dashing and, yes, heroic, in his outfit! Handsome dude! :flirt:

What did Onnie get to wear? :D

onster
November 1st, 2008, 10:59 PM
Onnie has sharp teeth and he's not afraid to use them :laughing:.

He was a ninja just like last year :rolleyes: :D

ya..u don't mess with ninja..:rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
November 1st, 2008, 11:02 PM
Onnie has sharp teeth and he's not afraid to use them :laughing:.

He was a ninja just like last year :rolleyes: :D

ya..u don't mess with ninja..:rolleyes:

:laughing: I see your point! er...points! :o :p

14+kitties
November 1st, 2008, 11:07 PM
Onnie makes a very handsome Ninja! Bunduk is the best supercat I've seen in quite a while! But tell him he has to learn how to react to disasters faster. That poor poor puppy. :sad: :rolleyes:

rainbow
November 2nd, 2008, 12:50 AM
I am SOOOOOOOO getting on the next flight to BC headed to Godmama Rainbow's :frustrated: :D

Wooooo Hooooo

http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/14.gif

TeriM
November 2nd, 2008, 01:07 AM
Bunkuk makes a very handsome super hero :lovestruck: and Onnie makes a very good ninja :laughing: :lovestruck:.

Dracko
November 2nd, 2008, 01:59 AM
Ninja....bwahahaha :laughing:

Bunduk, cute as always. :lovestruck:

JennieV
November 2nd, 2008, 12:26 PM
Aww! its SUPER-Bunduk! soo cute!!!!

and Onnie, what a ninja-pose! nice one! LOL
Hiya-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
no messing with ninja!
:laughing:

ancientgirl
November 2nd, 2008, 05:10 PM
Super Bunduk is looking pretty handsome. And I love Onnie's Ninja costume. Maybe Vlad can borrow it next year.:laughing:

krdahmer
November 2nd, 2008, 11:58 PM
I wasn't going to play catch up till tomorrow.... but that is the cutest super hero EVER!!!! :lovestruck::cloud9: Pretty handsome ninja there too!:lovestruck:

clm
November 3rd, 2008, 12:04 PM
:laughing: I don't know how I missed this thread.
That wild look in the last photo of him is so good.....especially with the shirt on. :laughing:

Cindy

jiorji
November 3rd, 2008, 07:28 PM
oh boy..a ninja. His gf Peanut went as "the cat who lost a bit of weight". *cough* :rolleyes:

Bunduk!!:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck::loves truck:

growler~GateKeeper
November 7th, 2008, 02:27 AM
Awwwwwww :lovestruck: Super Bunduk :lovestruck: & Stealthy :cool: Ninja Onnie :lovestruck: