Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hmm 2 things wrong with this picture!!

Winston
November 1st, 2008, 10:07 PM
Well was I shocked the other day! I was busy doing things around the house and when I walked into the living room I found the funniest scene!!

1) Winston laying on the couch he should not be on!

2) Sleeping beside Tabitha bum to bum who HATES him!!

I had to prove it to DH by taking a pic or two!! :laughing:

Cindy

Love4himies
November 1st, 2008, 10:10 PM
OMG what is happening in your house. Love is exploding everywhere :lovestruck: :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
November 1st, 2008, 10:11 PM
Wow! And she's even got enough room to move over if she objected to being so close to Winston! :eek: Maybe she's finally coming to appreciate the big boy? :flirt:

And now you can ignore my question in the other thread--I know which one is Tabitha now :D

Winston
November 1st, 2008, 10:15 PM
She terrorizes him every minute she can! He walks in the room she lunges at him! I am always having to give her corrections and him praises...The other day Winston came up stairs to sleep and he is as tall as the bed..Tabitha was with me...he came to the bottom of the bed...and looked at us..she lunged forward and boxed him around the head about 5 times and came back and laid down...Winston is an angel though..he never retaliates...and he could have many times!!

Winston
November 1st, 2008, 10:16 PM
L4H maybe the pheramones are finally working?? I still dont trust her!!

Love4himies
November 1st, 2008, 10:17 PM
L4H maybe the pheramones are finally working?? I still dont trust her!!

:laughing: Maybe she is plotting something. :evil:

onster
November 1st, 2008, 10:38 PM
awwwwwwwww :lovestruck:

14+kitties
November 1st, 2008, 10:39 PM
That is so cute! I wonder which one was on the couch first? Winston or Tabitha? Not often you can get a butt to butt shot!!! :thumbs up :cloud9:

TeriM
November 2nd, 2008, 12:06 AM
Awww, very cute pics :lovestruck:. Winston looks very comfy :D.

Toonces
November 2nd, 2008, 08:57 AM
Priceless, I love dog and kitty snuggle pics:cloud9:

erykah1310
November 2nd, 2008, 09:57 AM
In the last picture winston looks worried, not sure if its because he has been caught somewhere he is not supposed to be, or if he is on edge because of Tabitha lol
Great pics :D

Frenchy
November 2nd, 2008, 10:49 AM
ahhhh but Winston only got on the couch to cuddle and make friends with Tabitha ! What a nice boy :angel:

wdawson
November 2nd, 2008, 12:34 PM
those are too cute

ancientgirl
November 2nd, 2008, 05:08 PM
Next up, sleeping face to face :D