Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

News pics from today!

Winston
November 1st, 2008, 08:58 PM
Well I have not seen them do this in a long time!

Winston
November 1st, 2008, 08:59 PM
a couple more

Love4himies
November 1st, 2008, 09:00 PM
OMG they loves eachother :D

hazelrunpack
November 1st, 2008, 09:07 PM
Aw...cuddling kittehs! :cloud9:

Okay, now this is a stupid question, but I don't often have a good enough connection to download pics...so which one is Tabitha and which is Bomber? :o

We used to have a loveseat cover with the same pattern, Cindy! Our setters looked almost as good on it as your kittehs do! :thumbs up

Winston
November 1st, 2008, 09:10 PM
Hazel that cover has been my life saver! Hairballs and stuff ya know!

Bomber is on the left the darker kitteh! Tabitha is the smokey gray on the right! The Queen Bea of this household thats for sure! Bomber is my little scaredy cat!! He jumps out of his skin at the slightest noise! :laughing: They are both 12 and brother and sister! funny they dont look all that alike but they do have some similarities!

hazelrunpack
November 1st, 2008, 09:15 PM
Hazel that cover has been my life saver! Hairballs and stuff ya know!

I know what you mean! Ours lasted for probably a decade before the dogs finally wore through it--and I felt like my best friend had died when it finally gave up the ghost. :o Now I go for the heavy-duty and oh-so-pricey canvas covers, but they're just not the same...

Bomber is on the left the darker kitteh! Tabitha is the smokey gray on the right! The Queen Bea of this household thats for sure! Bomber is my little scaredy cat!! He jumps out of his skin at the slightest noise! :laughing: They are both 12 and brother and sister! funny they dont look all that alike but they do have some similarities!

They both have those cute white faces with that little peak over the nose. :flirt: Tabitha does look more worldly and 'in charge' than her bro. :D

14+kitties
November 1st, 2008, 09:42 PM
Bomber and Tabitha look really really good! Very content, happy and in charge!!! It's nice they cuddle occasionally. :cloud9:

Brandykins
November 3rd, 2008, 07:25 PM
Stunning cats - love their eyes and coats:) So cute lying together!! Lovely pics:)

rainbow
November 4th, 2008, 05:20 AM
Beautiful kitties. :lovestruck:

And we hardly ever see pics of them. :yell:

TeriM
November 5th, 2008, 01:31 AM
Very cute :lovestruck:. I love cuddling kitties :cloud9:.

growler~GateKeeper
November 5th, 2008, 02:05 AM
Awwww :cloud9: and they stayed cuddled together long enough to change positions :cloud9:

ancientgirl
November 5th, 2008, 03:35 PM
I love those surprises. It makes you feel like they really do care for each other. :cloud9: