Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Fall pictures with Lucy and Riley

TeriM
November 1st, 2008, 01:29 AM
Was playing with the camera and the leaves the other day and took a few shots :D.

Lucy intently watching another dog across the park

Riley also watching the other dog

Playing on the local jungle gym

TeriM
November 1st, 2008, 01:31 AM
and a few more ...

rainbow
November 1st, 2008, 02:02 AM
Did Lucy ever look "goofy" when she was younger? :o

I just love her ....... and Riley too, of course :cloud9: ......but Lucy just seems to have such a self-assured look about herself. :shrug:

Great pics....I loved them. :lovestruck:

TeriM
November 1st, 2008, 02:05 AM
Hmmmm .... good question. I don't think she has ever looked goofy in the same way the Riley and Sam are goofy but she definately had her moments :rolleyes:. I am actually planning to go through a bunch of old pics this weekend to scan some to use for this year's calendar so I will watch for goofy moments :lovestruck:.

rainbow
November 1st, 2008, 02:16 AM
So, she just had the usual goofy "puppy" moments. :D

She looks like the "English" lab whereas Riley is the "American" lab (the same as Chase) which seem to be the goofiest of the two. :shrug:

TeriM
November 1st, 2008, 02:27 AM
I think you are right. Riley has waaayyyy more energy than she ever did and with those long legs he just always looks goofy :cloud9:.

rainbow
November 1st, 2008, 02:32 AM
I would love to see puppy and growing up pics of Lucy and Riley side by side just to see the difference. :goodvibes:

Brandykins
November 1st, 2008, 08:35 AM
Stunning photos - I love to see the Autumn colours of the leaves on the ground. Those gorgeous dogs are enjoying the Autumn sunshine.

Take care.

hazelrunpack
November 1st, 2008, 10:22 AM
Lucy is as beautiful as ever :lovestruck:

And that shot of Riley on the jungle gym! :flirt: He looks so regal! :D

I took Evan on a walk one day and his elbows were bothering him, so I walked into a local school playground (it was the weekend, so no kids) and sat on a swing while Evan rested a bit. The next time I went by there were huge, brand-new signs: "NO DOGS ALLOWED" :frustrated: Evan never even peed in there! :rolleyes: They seem to be less tolerant of dogs near jungle gyms in EC than in N Vancouver. :D

TeriM
November 1st, 2008, 08:09 PM
They seem to be less tolerant of dogs near jungle gyms in EC than in N Vancouver. :D

Actually that is the park right down the street from my house. I believe that dogs aren't actually supposed to be on the playground part but there was noone else around :o. I often use the playground equipment to stretch or do strength work after a run so I just make sure there are no kids around before.

ancientgirl
November 1st, 2008, 08:55 PM
They both look amazing. Lucy is a beauty, and Riley is such a handsome dog.:lovestruck:

Love4himies
November 1st, 2008, 08:59 PM
They are beautiful dogs and look soooo happy. :cloud9:

14+kitties
November 1st, 2008, 11:39 PM
Very nice pics!! They both look really nifty sitting among the fall colours. :cloud9:

onster
November 2nd, 2008, 12:00 AM
really awesome pics!

I love Riley on the jungle gym :lovestruck:

TeriM
November 3rd, 2008, 03:52 PM
I love Riley on the jungle gym :lovestruck:

I tried to get him to go down the slide :D, he almost did but at the last minute decided that was to scary :rolleyes:.

growler~GateKeeper
November 4th, 2008, 02:18 AM
There's the Purrty Lucy :lovestruck: & Handsome Riley :lovestruck:

Love the shot of them together under the tree :cloud9:

I tried to get him to go down the slide :D, he almost did but at the last minute decided that was to scary :rolleyes:.

:D One of my Sibe's would go down a small kiddie slide :laughing: but it was plastic not metal :shrug: