Love4himies
October 31st, 2008, 09:52 AM
Sugarcatmom, where are you?

BenMax
October 31st, 2008, 09:54 AM
Hey you are right......?????

rainbow
October 31st, 2008, 01:36 PM
I remember reading in a post that she was going to be going on holidays for a week so she should be back here pretty quick. :thumbs up

14+kitties
October 31st, 2008, 01:38 PM
Yep, she said she was going on holidays. Same as Chico.

Love4himies
October 31st, 2008, 01:39 PM
Whew, thanks rainbow, I was getting worried. Seems so quiet with Chico and sugarcatmom gone at the same time.

hazelrunpack
October 31st, 2008, 02:15 PM
It really does!

I'm glad someone around here has a memory... :o Mine used to be around somewhere but I think it may be on holiday, too... :p

Chris21711
November 1st, 2008, 12:13 PM
It really does!

I'm glad someone around here has a memory... :o Mine used to be around somewhere but I think it may be on holiday, too... :p

When is it coming back Hazel :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
November 1st, 2008, 02:23 PM
When is it coming back Hazel :rolleyes:

I fergitz... :o

:laughing:

rainbow
November 1st, 2008, 02:26 PM
Maybe you should run that memory check on yourself that you ran on the computer. :D

Chris21711
November 1st, 2008, 06:51 PM
I fergitz... :o

:laughing:

:laughing::laughing:

14+kitties
November 5th, 2008, 10:24 AM
WELCOME BACK SUGARCATMOM!!!
Hope you are well rested from your holidays and ready to go back to work!! :rolleyes: We missed you!! :grouphug:

BenMax
November 5th, 2008, 10:29 AM
Welcome...HOME!

Love4himies
November 5th, 2008, 10:42 AM
Hi Sugarcatmom, welcome back, missed you. BTW, there is a new member trying to get some info/help with her diabetic cat.

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=57990&highlight=diabetic+cat

sugarcatmom
November 5th, 2008, 11:51 AM
Awww, thanks guys!! I had such an amazing vacation, it feels weird to be home again. Hubby and I went to London and Barcelona for almost 3 weeks. Now I need a vacation from my vacation cause it was quite exhausting, running around to a million museums and galleries and shopping and eating and walking till my feet were stubby little stumps. I was smart though and took the rest of the week off of work. Missed Aztec so much so I have to make up for lost chin rubs and bum pats. And my sleep schedule is all screwed up.

Thanks for the heads up on the diabetic cat, Love4himies.

I missed you all!!! One of the places we stayed at had free internet access but I had to resist the urge to check back here or else I would have stayed on the computer all day. :o

Chris21711
November 5th, 2008, 11:55 AM
Welcome back Sugarcatmom, how did you like Barcelona, I lived there for a while - did you see the Gaudi buildings. Oh - how did you like London - lived there too - born there. Nice to have you back, everyone was wondering for a while until 14k set us straight

phoozles
November 5th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Good to have you back! :thumbs up
Glad you had a great vacation - sounds amazing! Any pictures for us? ;)

Love4himies
November 5th, 2008, 12:45 PM
Yes, I second phoozles request for vacation pics.

3 weeks in Europe :eek: nice, I am envious.

14+kitties
November 5th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Welcome back Sugarcatmom, how did you like Barcelona, I lived there for a while - did you see the Gaudi buildings. Oh - how did you like London - lived there too - born there. Nice to have you back, everyone was wondering for a while until 14k set us straight

Well technically it was rainbow who said she was on vaca. I just seconded it. :thumbs up

sugarcatmom
November 5th, 2008, 05:20 PM

OMG, LOVED both Barcelona and London! Definitely did the Gaudi stuff - except for the inside of Casa Batllo (we ran out of time). Park Guell was amazing, what a wonderfully crazy place to spend an afternoon. We also took a funicular up Tibidabo and rode the ferris wheel. Weeeeeeeeee!!!! Fantastic view of the city.

London. What can I say about one of the greatest cities in the world. Expensive as hell (we've been saving money since February and I'll still probably be in debt for months), but so much to do and see there. Spent our last day at the British Museum. Absolutely mind-blowing. The mummies were fascinating (I have particular affection for the cat mummy, but there's even a mummy of a fish!), and it was cool to see the oldest artifact - a 1.8 million year old chopping tool from Tanzania - as well as the Rosetta Stone. My brain (and feet) were numb by the end of the day but it was a definite highlight. I don't think I ever need to go to another museum ever again. The coolest thing is that most galleries and museums are free in London! How very civilized.

And to top it all off, for our last night, DH and I had the best meal of our lives at a completely VEGAN restaurant called Saf (http://www.safrestaurant.co.uk/). I'm drooling just thinking about it. There's no way something like that can exist in meat-loving Calgary. Saf even kicked ass on anything I've tried in New York or San Francisco, which were my previous mecas for all things vegan. Yup, we were in heaven. It's a good thing I had Aztec to come home to or I might have had to find a way to stay there.

I'll try to upload up some pics soon.

rainbow
November 5th, 2008, 05:27 PM
Welcome back sugarcatmom....you were greatly missed. :grouphug:

Your vacation sounded awesome :cloud9: and looking forward to the pics. :goodvibes:

rainbow
November 5th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Well technically it was rainbow who said she was on vaca. I just seconded it. :thumbs up

You'll have to forgive Chris .....she has senior moments. :laughing: