Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Anyone understand cat speak???

onster
October 30th, 2008, 04:47 PM
Cuz I dont :crazy::crazy:

http://s456.photobucket.com/albums/qq285/OnnieBunduk/?action=view&current=MOV03803.flv

Bunduk constantly does this.

"Bunduk ta'ala, ta'ala" just means Bunduk come here, come here in egyptian :D oh "malak ya dooddoo" means "whats wrong oh doodoo" hahaha
"

14+kitties
October 30th, 2008, 04:53 PM
He's just saying I'm bored Mom. Come play with me. Oh, and while you're at it... get rid of that interloper in MY house!! :D

Diamondsmum
October 30th, 2008, 05:20 PM
LOl yup yup I agree with 14+ I love when he is purrs such a cutie his eyes are soo sad looking.

Love4himies
October 30th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Yup, he's bored and wants some attention :lovestruck::cloud9:

Sweet Pea loves the sound of Bunduk :cloud9:

Brandykins
October 30th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Aw Bunduk is lovely - beautiful tail. Loved the video clip - he wants to play!

onster
October 30th, 2008, 06:40 PM
thnks for the comments guys :D

lol but he ALWAYS wants to play. Seriously this dude never gets tuckered out. lol..its cute though. I was trying to capture film of him bringing me a toy, but when I whipped out the camera he'd already dropped doggie (u can see doggie toy at the room door). Oh well maybe next time!:crazy:

onster
October 30th, 2008, 06:40 PM
He probably wanted to partake in his fav activity, mommy takes him around the house on her shoulders :cloud9:

krdahmer
October 31st, 2008, 01:05 AM
Oh I'm melting... what a cutie patootie!! I love the up close and personal purring!! My guys do that all the time, especially when they have brought me a present (usually a catnip toy they would like to have thrown so they can fetch it again.... or hide it to never be seen again! :rolleyes::laughing:)

With that floofy tail in the air I would guess he's just happy and wanting to chat with his favorite hoooman!;)

rainbow
October 31st, 2008, 01:22 AM
He probably wanted to partake in his fav activity, mommy takes him around the house on her shoulders :cloud9:

Did you give him his wish? :D

And get little bro to take a video for us. :goodvibes:

Jim Hall
October 31st, 2008, 10:22 AM
hes saying lets roll girlfriend i havent knocked anything over allll day!!!!

jiorji
November 2nd, 2008, 06:47 PM
awwwwwwww tiny meows!:cloud9:and that little innocent face he always makes:cloud9: :lovestruck:

JennieV
November 2nd, 2008, 09:55 PM
Awww! The cutie cat! And the TAIL!!! OMG!!! :eek:
but seriously, what a gorgeous kitty!

:thumbs up he was conversing with you..