Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost black lab - beaconsfield, qc

Murphy's Law
October 29th, 2008, 06:02 PM
BLACK LAB - EMMA, female, 3 years old, red collar with Pointe-Claire tag, went missing in Angel Woods on Sunday, October 26th, early afternoon, near the beginning of the trail. Emma is a little timid and will probably not approach people.

If anyone has seen or has any information on this girl, please contact Carole James at 514-426-4151 or 514-591-2572. She has been searching non-stop for the past few days.

Photo to follow soon.

the gang
October 29th, 2008, 10:07 PM
get your posters up of the dog!!!! call all vets and dog food places in your area!!!! call city and police, and send pics to rescue groups will cross post if you can get me a picture a s a p, good luck brenda and the pins.

Frenchy
October 29th, 2008, 10:10 PM
What is it with black female labs ? They always want to run away :sad:

Emma , please get back home. :fingerscr

KarenC
October 30th, 2008, 09:14 AM
So do the males!

Murphy's Law
October 30th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Here is a photo ... best we could do.

diandpat
October 30th, 2008, 12:26 PM
She sure is a cutie. Hope they get some good news soon.

They can also go check here:

Controle Animal Vaudreuil/Soulanges
1269 Harwood
Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC
450-510-1508

www.canindusuroit.com
:fingerscr

BenMax
October 30th, 2008, 12:27 PM
How long has this dog been yours?

KarenC
October 30th, 2008, 03:01 PM
I will keep my eyes and ears open!

BenMax
October 30th, 2008, 03:02 PM
Contact all rescues and advise them. Also get a hold of all animal controls and SPCA Montreal, Berger Blanc as well please. Put up posters everywhere. Call all vets near and around you.

Good luck.

Murphy's Law
October 30th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Emma is not mine. I am posting for Carole James. She has had Emma for two years. She is a rescue. She's been walking her in Angel Woods for quite some time -- Emma is usually not a roamer. There were many people on Sunday because it was a beautiful day. She may have followed someone thinking it was Carole.

BenMax
October 30th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Do you know which rescue? If so, please have her contact them immediately. Some rescues have tags on the dog which clearly identifies the rescue to contact if found. Other rescues micro chip...hopefully she will return home soon.

Murphy's Law
November 1st, 2008, 03:27 PM
I am with a rescue myself although not the one where Emma was adopted. All pounds, rescues, SPCA, Berger Blanc have been contacted. Posters are up everywhere in the woods and various locations. I believe Carole has put an add in the Gazette. Everyone is still hoping!

rainbow
November 1st, 2008, 03:41 PM
Emma is beautiful :lovestruck: ....I hope her and Carole are reunited soon. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

diandpat
November 1st, 2008, 03:46 PM
I have walked in Angell Woods a few times this week. Everyone has their eyes and ears open but no one knows anything. :sad:

Hopefully when the "weekenders" are there today and tomorrow someone will have something to add :fingerscr

We will all continue to hope. She is just beautiful!

Love4himies
November 1st, 2008, 06:37 PM
I hope you find her soon :fingerscr

CClover
November 2nd, 2008, 06:26 PM
How about posting an add on Craiglist?
Hoping she'll get reunited with her family soon..

Murphy's Law
November 3rd, 2008, 06:58 PM
Well, the search is over for Emma. Carole received the sad news this afternoon that Emma was hit by a train in Baie d'Urfe early this morning. It is so frustrating that all this time Emma was so close but we just couldn't find her! It is just so difficult for Carole to think of her alone for the past 8 days and then for her life to end the way it did.

Thank you to all who kept their eyes and ears open. :rip:Emma

Diamondsmum
November 3rd, 2008, 07:06 PM
ohhhhhh so sad

rip emma :rip:

We love pets
November 3rd, 2008, 08:56 PM
I am so sorry. May she rest in peace. She will be in my prayers.:rip:

the gang
November 3rd, 2008, 09:21 PM
poor baby and her owner, rest in peace little one:cry: life sucks, brenda and the pins.

diandpat
November 3rd, 2008, 09:34 PM
OMG that is beyond sad :cry: Poor pooch and Carole must be devastated.
:rip: Emma. Run free at the bridge :angel2:

CClover
November 4th, 2008, 12:17 AM
This is very sad.RIP sweet Emma.:grouphug: for the owner.

rainbow
November 4th, 2008, 12:23 AM
OH NO ....I am so sad to hear the news. :sad: My sincere condolences to Carole. :grouphug:

:rip: Beautiful Emma :candle:

hezbglad
November 5th, 2008, 10:21 PM
oh God, i am sooo sorry. We were all praying Emma would be found. :cry:

Emma looks just like my dog Willow. Willow is also a dog who does not stray far from my side but after this, i will be keeping an even closer eye on her.

Frenchy
November 5th, 2008, 10:27 PM
omg I just read the terrible update :sad: I am so sorry :sad: