Love4himies
October 29th, 2008, 01:11 PM
Ouuuuu, Dale is looking a little miffed over a silly little touch.:eek:

14+kitties
October 29th, 2008, 01:13 PM
#4 - Gotcha!
#5 - OHHH, teeffieess!!!
#6 - Dale/Dayle is victorious!!

These two (Teegan and Dayle) have sort of a love/hate thing. They sleep together one moment and then next....... Fun stuff!!

14+kitties
October 29th, 2008, 01:16 PM
She's a bit touchy. I think her small size makes it hard on her. The others tend to pick on her a little. TT too but he fights back. Normally she just cries and tries to get away. You can see the size difference with her and Teegan. He is huge for six months. She is small. Actually, her and TT are now the same size. Teeny.

14+kitties
October 29th, 2008, 01:39 PM
This was just a few minutes ago. Looks like the fight is over.

Love4himies
October 29th, 2008, 01:40 PM
Awwwwwwwwww, they made up :cloud9:

krdahmer
October 29th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Don't ya just love the scraps that end in snuggles?!?!:lovestruck::cloud9:

phoozles
October 29th, 2008, 03:19 PM
So sweet!
You must have a stellar camera to capture brawls like that - mine just ends up in blurs..

14+kitties
October 29th, 2008, 03:30 PM
It's just a Kodak Easyshare. Cheapy. Well,not cheapy but one of the older ones. I need a new one cause I keep dropping this one. :D But it still takes good pics!

glasslass
October 29th, 2008, 06:16 PM
If not for that huge box of Equal, I'd say it looks like a sugar high!:D I love brown tabbies.

Smiley14
October 29th, 2008, 06:22 PM
Oh, LOL, I love it!!! :laughing: That last pic is ADORABLE!!!! :lovestruck:

Brandykins
October 29th, 2008, 07:40 PM
Aw, 14+Kitties, they are honeys. Love the 2nd pic of the 2nd lot of them!! Those two have beautiful markings. Oh I so love cats - I still miss mine and she had gone to the Bridge many a year ago now!! You have beautiful cats and I love seeing them:)

Frenchy
October 29th, 2008, 08:57 PM
ahh they're friends :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
October 30th, 2008, 01:29 AM
WTG Dayle! Good grrl :D don't let Teegan push you around & then after it all you make him snuggle up & keep you warm ;):laughing:

rainbow
October 30th, 2008, 04:38 AM
Aww....the last pic is too sweet. :cloud9:

We have kitty squabbles here too.....they're even more fun when the dogs try to referee. :rolleyes:

14+kitties
October 30th, 2008, 08:36 AM
Thanks ladies. My bunch sure manage to keep me entertained. Always something exciting going on.
Brandykins - Dayle's markings are very unusual. She is the only one I have with those. The others are all the usual markings. I love them just the same. :D
Growler - I thought the same thing when I saw them like that. He's keeping her butt warm.
Glasslass - gotta love Costco! A big box of equal like that lasts almost a year. Not bad. The kitties always choose to fight when I am in the midst of a cleaning. :o
Rainbow, I can't imagine the big pups getting involved with the kitty fights! My little one does occasionally but usually she just lets them at it.

Brandykins
October 30th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Dayle's markings are so unusual - beautiful cat - all of them are:) I want to cuddle them all, 14+Kitties. Really lovely to see them and looking forward to seeing more of them all, please:)

Take care.

ancientgirl
November 6th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Sheesh, I've missed this one too. I have a similar problem with Oksana. She's not the smallest, but she really just prefers not to be touched by the others much. LOL, at least Dayle and Teegan eventually made up and snuggled together, Oksana doesn't do much of that.:rolleyes:

14+kitties
November 6th, 2008, 02:38 PM
Sheesh, I've missed this one too. I have a similar problem with Oksana. She's not the smallest, but she really just prefers not to be touched by the others much. LOL, at least Dayle and Teegan eventually made up and snuggled together, Oksana doesn't do much of that.:rolleyes:

That was their last "fight" before Teegan went to his new home. :sad: Dayle will have to "fight" with the others now but at least most of them are more her size. :D

hazelrunpack
November 6th, 2008, 02:40 PM
I missed this, too! What a hoot! I love the teefies pic. :laughing:

And then the snuggling afterward. :cloud9: Does Teegan usually let Dayle win?

14+kitties
November 6th, 2008, 02:46 PM
I missed this, too! What a hoot! I love the teefies pic. :laughing:

And then the snuggling afterward. :cloud9: Does Teegan usually let Dayle win?

Teegan is a big suck! His sister Jade has plenty of attitude! I am sure Shawn will find that out soon. :D Teegan protected all the girls but sure liked to play rough too.

clm
November 6th, 2008, 03:21 PM
:laughing: kitty fights always look and sound so much more serious to me than doggie fights. The dogs scrap and play all the time and I think nothing of it. I hear a cat scrap and I'm running to see what's up. :laughing: Then they go to sleep like that as if nothing ever happened. :cloud9: Great pics.

Cindy

14+kitties
November 6th, 2008, 06:15 PM
:laughing: kitty fights always look and sound so much more serious to me than doggie fights. The dogs scrap and play all the time and I think nothing of it. I hear a cat scrap and I'm running to see what's up. :laughing: Then they go to sleep like that as if nothing ever happened. :cloud9: Great pics.

Cindy

It's funny if it happens in the catuary. You usually see two kitties running and playing and I will have most of the rest around me. All of a sudden one of the two playing ones will start the snarling noises and the ones around me scatter as one to go see what's going on! It's so funny to watch! I know they are only playing. If they were hurting each other they would be separated. Like you said, next thing you know they're cuddled together. :rolleyes:

Gail P
November 6th, 2008, 07:16 PM
Aww, how cute is that? All the "fighting" and then the snuggling. I love Dayle's markings!