Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

URGENT..Cat needing home in 2 weeks...

NoahGrey
October 29th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Hi Guys,

I was sent this email through a friend. Can anyone help with finding him a loving forever home?

Hi All,
Meet Tarzan, a lovely 2 year old neutered male who we've had in our clinic for the past 3 months.
He has fallen off a balcony twice (hence the name), and broke his back leg the second time... We've healed him up, he has a permanent limp as a result, and if we don't find him a home in the next few weeks, his future is uncertain. He is up to date on vaccines, de-wormed, and free to a good home. He would be best with no dogs, and may be okay with one other relaxed cat. Help me find this poor guy a home, he's been living in a cage for months, and is very lonely... Please help find him a forever loving home!!

If you are interested or knows someone is, please PM me. The cat is at a Toronto Vet Clinic. If interested, I will PM more details, contact info, etc.

P.S. In the email, a photo was attached, but for some reason I can not open it. If interested, I am sure I can get the picture sent again. I will also keep you updated, if he is adopted before someone here can sends in a request.

Lets get this guy a new home:)

ACO22

BenMax
October 29th, 2008, 10:19 AM
Hi- Listen I can cross post with my contacts in Ontario. Does this interest you. If so, can you provide a picture? Would you have objections with him possibly going to rescue. Please advise.

NoahGrey
October 29th, 2008, 11:02 AM
Hi- Listen I can cross post with my contacts in Ontario. Does this interest you. If so, can you provide a picture? Would you have objections with him possibly going to rescue. Please advise.

I 'll email my friend to send me the picture again. I will also ask about rescue.

Thanks,

ACO22

NoahGrey
October 29th, 2008, 11:08 AM
Hi Benmax,

Just sent her an email.

ACO22

BenMax
October 29th, 2008, 11:10 AM
No guarantees but better to try then not to.

NoahGrey
October 29th, 2008, 01:40 PM
Here is a picture of him

krdahmer
November 7th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Any luck yet? :fingerscr

(because if it was urgent and he has his shots and been treated for fleas etc, I do have a cage I could put up in my basement... I can't afford to risk fleas etc though so he'd have to have a squeaky clean bill of health! and it would have to be temporary... very temporary... but if it's just a week or so more he needs)

NoahGrey
November 13th, 2008, 12:20 PM
Any luck yet? :fingerscr

(because if it was urgent and he has his shots and been treated for fleas etc, I do have a cage I could put up in my basement... I can't afford to risk fleas etc though so he'd have to have a squeaky clean bill of health! and it would have to be temporary... very temporary... but if it's just a week or so more he needs)

Update:

Tarzan has found his forever home.:) Thanks to BexMax and Krdahmer for offering to help.

ACO22

BenMax
November 13th, 2008, 12:47 PM
I received an e-mail from the lady. The cat was placed thankfully...I love the good news! Thanks ACO22 for networking for this lady. You are an :angel:.

duttypaws
November 16th, 2008, 03:06 PM
oh thats great news. he's a cutie.

Tundra_Queen
November 16th, 2008, 03:28 PM
That is GREAT news!!

*doing the Happy dance* :D

krdahmer
November 16th, 2008, 05:36 PM
:thumbs up :goodvibes: