Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Poor boo-booed kitty and his present

dogcatharmony
October 28th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Poor Amos took a pretty good swat from Phoebe last night. Once again they are fighting and the big cat always takes the most lumps. His poor little nose(big black scabby on his cheek), so he was moody so of course I went and got him the bestest present to cheer him up.....

Sad kitty

Fits one, and only one

Ok, you can get lost with that camera now please

dogcatharmony
October 28th, 2008, 05:39 PM
And here's little miss toughie.....pouting and wanting to get into with the dog now. Or maybe she is making plans on how to use the dog to get Amos out of the box and claim it for herself.....she really is evil that way.

onster
October 28th, 2008, 06:05 PM
awwww he just looks so pathetic in the first picture * leave me alone cant u see im moping here* :sad::grouphug: hehehe

14+kitties
October 28th, 2008, 06:14 PM
Ohhh, poor Amos! Does not look happy at all. :sad: The box always does it, doesn't it? :D
Pheobe and Zoe look like they are plotting. Silly cuties. :cloud9:

Diamondsmum
October 28th, 2008, 06:56 PM
awwwwwww poor amos :grouphug: & definately plotting by the other 2 or Zoe is telling her off.:D

Brandykins
October 28th, 2008, 10:10 PM
Lovely photos - love the cat:) The picture of the dog and cat - are really great.

14+kitties
October 28th, 2008, 11:44 PM
Had to come back and look at the pics again. :D It sure looks like Zoe and Pheobe are hatching a plan there. Did anything ensue afterwards? :rolleyes:
How's the booboo now?

hazelrunpack
October 29th, 2008, 12:09 AM
Aw, poor Amos. :frustrated: Hen-pecked!! I'm glad his box made him feel better. :cloud9:

Now, if we only knew what Zoe and Phoebe were plotting...

growler~GateKeeper
October 29th, 2008, 01:21 AM
Aww poor Amos :grouphug: not a happy camper

Hehe Phoebe & Zoe.....hmmmmm...plotting or facing off? :D

jiorji
October 29th, 2008, 02:01 AM
HAHA of course she's EVIL! she's a CALICO!!:laughing:

Poor Amos though. Awww i love sulky cats. You just wanna love them more. And my...what a great present indeed! :cloud9:

dogcatharmony
October 29th, 2008, 09:58 AM
Thanks everyone for the compliments.

Poor Amos' scab is bigger than last night, she really clocked him one. The scab is almost as big as his nose. Of course he won't let me have a good look at it, I imagine when it gets itchy enough he will come looking for me to help scratch it.

The cut really messed with his whiskers, he has one pointing up and poking him in the eye. I imagine that will just add to his grouciness.

He layed in that box all day, was still in the box when I got ready for bed around midnight. Of course snuggling under the covers beats the box just a little bit, he came and slept with me.

Phoebe is seriously evil with him, she will come up and sit beside him and start to groom his head, then bang! she is wrapped around his neck biting his ear or the side of his neck. They swat at each other a few times, then she comes back at him all apologetic and tries to groom him again, If he doesn't let her then she lumps him really good and I have to step in because he really doesn't fight her back and she always ends up making him bleed somewhere.

When I took the pic of her and the dog, she bit the dog in the elbow. Of course Zoe doesn't mind, she's in 7th heaven because a kitty actually touched her.

Ahhhh yes jiorji......evil caliconess to the bone.

Jim Hall
October 29th, 2008, 10:40 AM
awww well i guess i got licky with my calico du she relly doesnt act like that .

good girl DU

Love4himies
October 29th, 2008, 10:47 AM
Poor Amos :grouphug:. Why is it that the larger cats seem to be the most docile and take such abuse from the smaller females? Maybe it is because Phoebe is just so darn purty :cloud9:

mona_b
October 29th, 2008, 11:10 AM
Awwwwww poor baby.........:grouphug:

Phoebe,you better watch it.When you least expect it,Amos will get you back....:D

Joeyjoejoe
October 29th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Poor Amos :grouphug:. Why is it that the larger cats seem to be the most docile and take such abuse from the smaller females? Maybe it is because Phoebe is just so darn purty :cloud9:

Maybe Short Man Syndrome applies to cats as well. Same thing happens with my cats. Azrael (7lbs) picks on Kyuubi (14lbs) all the time.

mollywog
October 29th, 2008, 11:27 AM
thats too funny, my mom has a Phoebe and she's evil too! Always beating up on the dog and the other cat!!!

Frenchy
October 29th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Poor Amos , now Phoebe , leave your brother alone :yell:

Speedy recovery Amos ! :cat: