Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some comical moments

14+kitties
October 28th, 2008, 05:04 PM
#1 - Tinka was sending a pretty clear message. I need to get some bigger beds.
#2 - Keesha deciding to let Dale share her bed. Notice though - NO TOUCHING!
#3 - Teegan s t r e t c h i n g out.

14+kitties
October 28th, 2008, 05:07 PM
#1 - Mylee saying "Can't a gal get her beauty sleep?"
#2 - Tiny Tim going after one of his favourite play things. An ear plug.
#3 - Got it!!

14+kitties
October 28th, 2008, 05:11 PM
#1 - Jade asks "Whatcha' playin' Mom?"
#2 - I'm gonna catch that train!
#3 - Teegan getting comfy. 'Nough said.

meg4050
October 28th, 2008, 05:14 PM
Oh keesha :laughing: That's priceless!!

Love the last pic too, they all look great! :lovestruck:

dogcatharmony
October 28th, 2008, 05:28 PM
very cute pics!! The bigger beds one is just too cute.

And off topic....you Pogo too?? How can you play that game...that one makes me crazy.

14+kitties
October 28th, 2008, 05:30 PM
very cute pics!! The bigger beds one is just too cute.

And off topic....you Pogo too?? How can you play that game...that one makes me crazy.

Yep, I'm addicted. I usually only play that one when there's a badge but I really don't mind it. I love Free Cell too. :)

Diamondsmum
October 28th, 2008, 06:58 PM
awwwwwwwwwww they are getting sooo big!! wow such cuties

babymomma
October 28th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Okay:o I gotta ask.. Is that a dog in one of those pictures? :eek: Dog at 14+kitties house? How come i didnt knwo you had dog.. (I reallly reeeaaly ohpe that isnt a cat in that picture or i will be very very very embarrassed:o

Dracko
October 28th, 2008, 08:07 PM
I always am amazed how much your cats all look alike. ALL of them. LOL

Love the 1st picture. That is priceless. Also, funny how in the 2nd one they are NOT touching. :laughing:

Frenchy
October 28th, 2008, 08:18 PM
#1 - Tinka was sending a pretty clear message. I need to get some bigger beds.

ohhhh I love that one ! :cloud9: Cuddling kitties !!! :lovestruck:

Winston
October 28th, 2008, 08:52 PM
she has 2 doggies!!:D

babymomma
October 28th, 2008, 08:55 PM
Okay, 14+. I would like to make a request for doggy pictures!!! :)

Smiley14
October 28th, 2008, 10:11 PM
OH! :laughing: These are great! Tiny Tim and the ear plug cracks me up! My Billy used to do that! :cloud9: And Jade batting at the game and Teegan...such adorable little clowns! :lovestruck:

Brandykins
October 28th, 2008, 10:15 PM
Aw lovely lovely cats and wee dogs - great piccies - love the cat in its wee pink house!! Also the last one!! Brilliant photos:) I so love cats:) Cuddles to them all:)

14+kitties
October 28th, 2008, 11:17 PM
babymomma - yes, two puppers. 13 LabX, and 14 toy poodle, years old. Neither one likes the camera much. I will see what I can do. :thumbs up

Tabbies seem to run in this area. I guess the word is out. Have an unwanted tabby, drop it off at my house. Even Minimo (the one that was dumped back in July) is a tabby. :shrug:
They really do have their own colouring though. I can tell them apart. :)

hazelrunpack
October 29th, 2008, 12:01 AM
Cute pictures, 14+ :cloud9: The first two and the last one are my favorites! :D I must be tired...beds are appealing to me! :laughing:

So does TT eat the ear plugs? We usually find missing ear plugs in doggie doodoo... :o

growler~GateKeeper
October 29th, 2008, 01:12 AM
:laugh: :laugh: OMG I Love that first pic, laughing so hard I'm crying :laughing:

Nice to see Tinka & Bandit are super comfy w/the "cousins" now :cloud9: :highfive:

I think Keisha's just ignoring the fact there's a cat in her bed, see how her back is turned to Dale :D :laughing:

krdahmer
October 29th, 2008, 02:04 AM
Sam felt left out (thats doggie #2).... and where might I ask is my Mittens in all these adorable photos????? ;) :lovestruck:

Melinda
October 29th, 2008, 07:11 AM
the first one is just too priceless!!! *L* great pics!

14+kitties
October 29th, 2008, 08:45 AM
hazel - the kitties don't eat the ear plugs. All of them bat them around. I think at last count I picked up close to 40. Hubby uses them for his work and then leaves them in his pocket. Of course when I do laundry......... :rolleyes: Timmy is the most addicted to them. He hides his. When he wants to play he goes and gets one and "talks" to it the whole time he's batting it around.

Growler - Keesha actually had got up and left the bed a couple of times. She knew kitty was in it. :eek:

kr -thanks for adding Sam's pic. :thumbs up and Oh, I missed Mittens!! And Bandit!!

ancientgirl
October 29th, 2008, 09:26 AM
What great pictures. LOL, I loved the one with Keesha and Dale.

Love4himies
October 29th, 2008, 10:03 AM
Yup, I think it is time for some bigger beds :laughing:

I love the last one Teegan and ?Tinka?

mona_b
October 29th, 2008, 10:46 AM
AWWWWWWW they are GORGEOUS....:cloud9:

Tabby Tummies..:D..:cloud9::cloud9:

And your puppers,such cuties.:lovestruck:

14+kitties
October 29th, 2008, 10:47 AM
Yup, I think it is time for some bigger beds :laughing:

I love the last one Teegan and ?Tinka?

:laughing::laughing: That's actually Jade. His sister. If you look close you can see one of her eyes open just a bit. Looks like she's shooting him a dirty look and saying "Alright! Settle down already!!"

Love4himies
October 29th, 2008, 10:54 AM
AWWWWWWW they are GORGEOUS....:cloud9:

Tabby Tummies..:D..:cloud9::cloud9:

And your puppers,such cuties.:lovestruck:

I would love to put my face in their tummies and give them big smooches :lovestruck:

mona_b
October 29th, 2008, 10:58 AM
I would love to put my face in their tummies and give them big smooches :lovestruck:

:thumbs up

phoozles
October 29th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Super cute! Love the first one - yeah, maybe bigger beds are in order :laughing:

14+kitties
October 29th, 2008, 01:26 PM
I'm putting beds on my Christmas list for the kids. It's pretty easy this year.... beds, kitty food. :laughing:

Chris21711
October 29th, 2008, 03:04 PM
All those Tabbies 14k - I am so in love with them allllllllllll :cloud9:
Saw the ones in your other thread too but dial-up today is being a real PIG :frustrated:

14+kitties
October 29th, 2008, 03:41 PM
All those Tabbies 14k - I am so in love with them allllllllllll :cloud9:
Saw the ones in your other thread too but dial-up today is being a real PIG :frustrated:

Guess the lines don't like the cold weather either. :sad: Sorry my dear.

Dog Dancer
October 29th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Yup, you gotta get bigger beds. That pic is hilarious. They're all so cute though. Actually it kinda reminds me of me and hubby - we only have a double bed and he hogs it.

rainbow
October 30th, 2008, 05:09 AM
Awww....I love the first and last pics. :cloud9: