Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New adventures of Sparky and Co.

JennieV
October 27th, 2008, 11:06 PM
I went a little trigger-happy this weekend...

1. am I cute or what?? Now where's that cookie?

2. my cutie-patootie...

3. that funny smirk/squint again...I think its when he is sleepy

JennieV
October 27th, 2008, 11:09 PM
He was playing with Max, so I kind of captured some moments:

1. errrr...which "cow" should I choose??? :confused:

2. After they were done wrestling, I was sitting on the floor, petting Sparky. Max decided to join in on the petting...he was soooo cool about it. :lovestruck:

3. more cuddles... except he manages to close his eyes at the precise moment of snapping the pic! :frustrated:

onster
October 27th, 2008, 11:11 PM
Of all the doggies on this board, I think Sparky :lovestruck: is the one I most want to dognap!!lol

He's such a cutiepie. I love the "which cow should I choose" one. Max is a pretty cool :cat:...glad they get along.

Dracko
October 27th, 2008, 11:12 PM
I think your cat is bigger than Sparky. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

onster
October 27th, 2008, 11:12 PM
he's a mutt right? what do u suppose his mix is? its uber cute as I said. :D

JennieV
October 27th, 2008, 11:16 PM
A couple more from the country and today:

1. we started working on some fun activities, he likes jumping, but would run around the obstacle if he could...hence the rope...LOL :rolleyes:

2. After play...

JennieV
October 27th, 2008, 11:18 PM
I think your cat is bigger than Sparky. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

yup..:o Max is quite piggyish...LOL he is about 17-18 lbs.

Sparky weighed in on Wednesday at 12 lbs...He had his booster shots and the rabies done, and passed all with flying colors...not even a flinch! :lovestruck:

KarenC
October 27th, 2008, 11:20 PM
OMG he is soooo cute!!

JennieV
October 27th, 2008, 11:23 PM
he's a mutt right? what do u suppose his mix is? its uber cute as I said. :D

Well...the story unfolds as such: when we got him, the lady that was getting rid of him told me he was a pomeranian/maltese mix. Thats what in his Health book, where all his info is...However, I have a feeling that she got him either from a store, or a BYB ( :frustrated:), in which case - who knows what he is!

So our vet is quite sure that he has Maltese and Westie. If you ask me - he is Westie 100%! like if you read description of West Highland Terrier, its characteristics etc - you would put Sparky's picture there! Its crazy how independent he is, and stubborn...:rolleyes: But his fur is so soft! I thought Westies are supposed to have more wiry coat... :confused:

In either case - WE LOVE HIM!!!!!! :cloud9::lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
October 27th, 2008, 11:25 PM
I love that little half-squint thing he does and his spikey 'do'! :flirt: He is sooooo cute! Looks so focused going for the jump!!

He and Max seem to have hit it off pretty well. :D

Brandykins
October 29th, 2008, 06:44 PM
Aw he is just so cute - and the cat as well. Love the one they are sleeping together!!

Look forward to seeing more, please:)

Spatx
October 29th, 2008, 07:10 PM
He's tooo cute for words :cloud9:

I definitely see Westie in him, but certain features look like they could be from another small breed (just not sure which!). Doesn't really matter in the end, because whatever he is, he's Adorable!

babymomma
October 29th, 2008, 07:58 PM
He has some yorkie features. Anf westie feauters.. definatly not a pure westie though

mollywog
October 29th, 2008, 08:07 PM
wow. Sparky just keeps getting cuter. How old is he now? He sure has that "puppy look" about him. and his fur looks too soft and cuddly to be a Westie! I love how he is buddies with your cat! :lovestruck:

Diamondsmum
October 29th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Of all the doggies on this board, I think Sparky :lovestruck: is the one I most want to dognap!!lol

He's such a cutiepie. I love the "which cow should I choose" one. Max is a pretty cool :cat:...glad they get along.

awww onster Diamond thinks you dont like her anymore & has a complex:laughing:

Awwww jennieV I was gonna hound you about posting Sparky pics I was having withdrawel. he is still soooo cute!!

:cloud9::cloud9:

Frenchy
October 29th, 2008, 08:36 PM
ahhh there he is ! :lovestruck: I love the picture of him and Max side by side ! :lovestruck:

jiorji
October 30th, 2008, 12:47 AM
1. errrr...which "cow" should I choose??? :confused:

HAHAHAH ummm she is a bit chubby:o but so's my Peanut. And big cats just have more love...umm no that's not it. They have more ATTITUDE :D

Sparky's smirk is so cute:cloud9:

TeriM
October 30th, 2008, 01:09 AM
OMG he really couldn't be any cuter :cloud9:.

rainbow
October 30th, 2008, 04:52 AM
OMG he really couldn't be any cuter :cloud9:.

I agree and I just love his smile. :flirt:

JennieV
October 30th, 2008, 11:43 AM
Awww...:p: thankyou:
they make me smile every single time I look at them! :cloud9: