Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi From Zoe Melvin and I

zomo
October 27th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Very happy to be here. I found this site while doing research on dog foods. I am currently a new employee at a pet boutique and am doing research on all dog foods. I am Mom to Zoe and Melvin two classic fawn boxers. They fill my days with their crazy love . I am especially happy to find a Canadian site as it offers a whole new perspective. I am originally from New Brunswick but am now living close to Montreal . Looking forward to meeting you all :)

aslan
October 27th, 2008, 07:46 PM
welcome to the forum to you and the fur babies, ummm some of the pushy members are gonna bug you for pics. ssooooooo got any pics you can show us.:D

Frenchy
October 27th, 2008, 08:13 PM
Hi Zomo , welcome to pets.ca

I know Blainville , one of my ex lives there ... where do you work ? (if you don't mind me asking)

can't wait to see pics of your fuzzbutts !

zomo
October 27th, 2008, 08:27 PM
here are some pictures I hope. http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii140/zomobucket/th_PC310241-1.jpg (http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii140/zomobucket/?action=view&current=0a11793d.pbw)

zomo
October 27th, 2008, 08:33 PM
Hope you enjoyed the slide show :) I work in an animal boutique in the city of Rosemere. I love my work! We sell no animals I am very proud of that. And we are closely associated with a cat shelter.

aslan
October 27th, 2008, 08:35 PM
ooooh they're gorgeous and i love the puppy pics.:cloud9:

Frenchy
October 27th, 2008, 08:38 PM
We sell no animals I am very proud of that. And we are closely associated with a cat shelter.

:thumbs up that is great !

they're adorable ! Boxers have a way of looking :sad: probably to get more cookies :D

hazelrunpack
October 27th, 2008, 10:02 PM
Welcome to the board, zomo. My connection is too slow to handle the slide show, but I love the thumbnail of the two boxers lying side by side. :flirt:

Looking forward to hearing about all their adventures! :D

14+kitties
October 27th, 2008, 10:04 PM
Welcome zomo! Lots of great happenings around here all the time. :thumbs up

Tundra_Queen
October 28th, 2008, 07:10 PM
Hi there! Welcome to the forum!!

Debbie

Melinda
October 29th, 2008, 06:22 AM
welcome Zomo, we aren't actually that far apart, I'm in Cornwall and often pass through there on our motorcycles, your dogs are adorable!!

totallyhip
October 29th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Hi Zomo!!! Nice to see you! Luke, Leia & Han are happy that you are here :D

Hey PM me what store do you work at?

totallyhip
October 29th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Your babies are beautiful! I love the slideshow :lovestruck: