Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Anyone have any cute pics of their babies

Choc Lab Lover
July 15th, 2002, 07:11 PM
There sure aren't a lot of people that post on here.. and the posts that are on here are olllllld...Anyone have any cute pics of their babies...? (dogs?!)

Davies4
July 15th, 2002, 07:47 PM
Sorry, I was attempting to copy a picture of "you know who" (the leave it dog) but was not successful.

Ezekiell
July 24th, 2002, 04:56 AM
More people should post , you're right.
I think the website is way too underground eh.

More Ads :confused:

Springermomma
July 29th, 2002, 11:13 PM
Yes, I have just stumbled upon this website today. Nice to have a Canadian site! I have lots of pictures of my baby that I can post. I'll start with one to see how it turns out! This picture was taken when he was just 8 weeks old. My boy is now 1 yr old. He is a springer spaniel.

Springermomma
July 29th, 2002, 11:15 PM
ok so attaching the picture didn't work..any idea how this is done?

Choc Lab Lover
July 30th, 2002, 09:56 AM
well you go to "post reply" and then you type your msg in the "your reply part" then go down to "attach file" click the browse button find your pic on your computer, make sure it is a "gif, jpg, png, txt, zip, bmp or jpeg" file and make sure it isnt too big or it wont upload properly and once you have the pathway in the browse area hit submit reply, should work.. if that isnt too complicated to understand how i answered it

Davies4
July 30th, 2002, 12:36 PM
Thanks for the instructions...I'll try again...

Your pup is beautiful....

Choc Lab Lover
July 30th, 2002, 12:46 PM
aww! she is sooooooo cute!! :D

Springermomma
July 30th, 2002, 06:03 PM
ok here i am trying again to attach a picture..by the way you two have beautiful puppy dogs...so sweet!

Choc Lab Lover
July 31st, 2002, 10:02 PM
:) aww... so cute too!
More people should post pics

caramelito
September 15th, 2002, 11:47 AM
hey guys
how r u
it's my second time here
well...just wanted to say there are not too many ppl in here
which is kinda nice

Davies4
September 15th, 2002, 12:10 PM
What a sweet pup. Age? Breed? Name? I have to get another pic to post of our Jersey. She is four months old in the pic shown, but will be 10 months on the 23rd of this month. She is settling down a bit, but has the sweetest nature...I'll look for you again.

Choc Lab Lover
September 15th, 2002, 12:17 PM
Very cute!! How old??

My trouble maker is 6.5 months old friday just past. He got neutered a week ago, stitches are all taken out now, hes as crazy as ever!! :)

caramelito
September 15th, 2002, 12:25 PM
my baby is 11 months old

Serra
October 1st, 2002, 08:30 AM
Here's my Darlin, Astro. She's about 8 months old in this pic. We adopted her from the MSPCA at 2 months old. She is now 11 months and a terror:D She is 1/2 lab and 1/2 pit bull

Choc Lab Lover
October 14th, 2002, 08:23 PM
6 mos

shamur
October 18th, 2002, 04:30 PM
These are my Shiba inu s (thats if it works)

This is Murphy he is 4yrs old

shamur
October 18th, 2002, 04:32 PM
This is my little girl Shani here she was 6 mths old she is three now

shamur
October 18th, 2002, 05:26 PM
My son is getting a chocolate Lab, he gets to pick him up this Sunday, he is so cute, looks a lot like yours, do you have any advice for him. I will be dog sitting quite a bit because they both work, I am hoping he gets along with my dogs.:p

Jack
October 21st, 2002, 01:38 PM
Hi Shamur!

If you're going to introduce a strange dog into your house, it will probably be less stressful for all the dogs to have their first meeting at a neutral place. Like a park. And when/if the older dogs start growling at the pup, remember that is normal for a pack. Everyone will know there place within it in a few days. Growling and posturing is normal for strange dogs. But anything beyond that should be nipped iin the bud. Make sure you don't fuss over the pup in front of your own dogs. Don't shove your dogs out the door and let the pup stay in if things get hairy. A "time out" with a stern look should do it.

Here's a photo of my GSD Jack. I hope it comes out! If not,try try again. ;)

shamur
October 21st, 2002, 02:40 PM
Good advice thanks, its just my male dog likely to be a problem the puppy is a male too

Great picture, you have a beautiful dog..

shamur
October 21st, 2002, 08:19 PM
So far so good, they are getting along fine, Kona (the baby) is so cute and Murphy did a bit of growling at first but now he seems fine, but I dont trust him yet, I will still be wary of him