Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Breast cancer home page - click to give mammo

14+kitties
October 26th, 2008, 10:36 AM
Hey folks. We all know someone who has died of or encountered this horrible disease. In my case it was my beautiful Mom. :sad:

I am asking that people bookmark the site below and use it every day. Maybe some day soon we will be able to say we beat this thing!!!!!!!
Thankyou very much kashtin's kin for sending this to me. :grouphug: And come back! We miss you!!!!

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=2

hazelrunpack
October 26th, 2008, 10:40 AM
Done! :thumbs up :grouphug:

Frenchy
October 26th, 2008, 10:50 AM
I used to only click for the animal rescue but I've been clicking them all for a while now :D

krdahmer
October 26th, 2008, 11:58 AM
Yep, I like to click them all when I get a chance. :thumbs up

Stacer
October 26th, 2008, 04:04 PM
It's too bad there isn't a Canadian equivalent. Although I guess it doesn't really matter, Canadians don't have to pay for mammograms like American women do.

So click away, get those American boobs squished!

Karin
October 26th, 2008, 04:32 PM
I have had this bookmarked all along. Thanks for getting the word out there.

This is national boob squishing month.....or is it international? if not , it should be!

Don't be scared ladies, (and gents)..step up to the plate.

14+kitties
October 26th, 2008, 11:15 PM
It's too bad there isn't a Canadian equivalent. Although I guess it doesn't really matter, Canadians don't have to pay for mammograms like American women do.

So click away, get those American boobs squished!

Yep Stacer, you're right. But we are fortunate to have the mammo's paid for. You never know what the future holds though. They've taken away a lot of stuff that OHIP used to cover. :fingerscr they don't fool around with that.

Karin
October 26th, 2008, 11:24 PM
I have no insurance, even as a cancer patient my squishing is not covered.
But I have a great oncologist that pays for it.

To bad I can't afford the gas to drive there.