Love4himies
October 24th, 2008, 10:43 PM
Mom, where have all the chipmunks gone? :yell:

I have looked high

I have looked low

Love4himies
October 24th, 2008, 10:44 PM
I have looked everywhere.

Can't find any, so I am going off to my catnip stashed and get buzzed.

aslan
October 24th, 2008, 10:48 PM
aaaaw omg, ever so pretty kitty, i love the buzzed pic.:cloud9:

Love4himies
October 24th, 2008, 10:49 PM
Get your leg off me!!

Get it off now!!:yell:

I rule this house and will decide where my leg will be

Love4himies
October 24th, 2008, 10:51 PM
Mom, tell those two to stop their bickering, they are interfering with my beauty sleep.

Love4himies
October 24th, 2008, 10:53 PM
Jasper loves his catnip plant. He drools all over the place, then thinks you want him to rub his slobbery face all over yours :yuck:

aslan
October 24th, 2008, 10:59 PM
lol, what you mean you don't,poor baby just wants to share.

Frenchy
October 24th, 2008, 10:59 PM
I have looked everywhere.

Can't find any, so I am going off to my catnip stashed and get buzzed.

:laughing: poor kitty , they're all so beautiful :lovestruck:

I can see in the first pic , you're spying on your neighbors :evil:

luckypenny
October 24th, 2008, 11:00 PM
:laughing: I just love your pics of the kitties! I can see how sharing the bed with three cats is easier than with three dogs :rolleyes:.

Are the outdoor pics in your backyard? Omd, just dreamy :cloud9:.

Frenchy
October 24th, 2008, 11:52 PM
:laughing: I just love your pics of the kitties! I can see how sharing the bed with three cats is easier than with three dogs :rolleyes:.

not really LP , not when you're laying on your back sleeping , and a cat thinks it's a good idea to paw at your belly and stands there on your stomach (can you say : pee break ?) :frustrated:

:laughing: one of my cats :rip: used to do that , and he weighted 18 lbs :yell:

14+kitties
October 25th, 2008, 12:01 AM
Your kitties are so beautiful L4H! And three in one pic!! :thumbs up
Jasper getting high..... familiar sight! :D :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
October 25th, 2008, 12:04 AM
Beautiful kitties, L4H. :cloud9: I don't see enough of them, though... I can only get the first 5 pics to download through my ever-smokin' modem :rolleyes:...:o But I just love Uncle Jasper. He looks so soft and smooth and I love the color of his fur! :flirt:

not really LP , not when you're laying on your back sleeping , and a cat thinks it's a good idea to paw at your belly and stands there on your stomach (can you say : pee break ?) :frustrated:

Grace does that to me every morning...and she weighs 33 pounds! :eek: "Time to get up! Outta my way...gotta pee!" :laughing:

clm
October 25th, 2008, 12:11 AM
Beautiful cats. Love the tree climber pic.

Cindy

luckypenny
October 25th, 2008, 12:21 AM

:laughing: one of my cats :rip: used to do that , and he weighted 18 lbs :yell:

Grace does that to me every morning...and she weighs 33 pounds! :eek: "Time to get up! Outta my way...gotta pee!" :laughing:

And then there's a 65lb Black Lab I know :rolleyes: who chooses to wake me in the same way. Either that or she flops down right on me when there's no room for her in the bed, oof :laughing:.

Do all your cats sleep with you Love4himies?

TeriM
October 25th, 2008, 02:05 AM
Love all the pics but especially the ones of Jasper on the squirrel hunt :cloud9:.

growler~GateKeeper
October 25th, 2008, 02:17 AM
awww that first one of Jasper's so cute :cloud9:

Love the first paw on the tail pic too: "I'll remove my foot when you stop smacking me in the face w/your tail :yell:" :D

Love4himies
October 25th, 2008, 08:43 AM
Thanks guys for the compliments.

Jasper and Puddles sleep with us and we have to lock Sweet Pea out of the bedroom because Sweet Pea and Puddles HATE eachother. Sweet Pea attacks poor timid Puddles everytime she sees her :sad:. Getting all three in one room is quite a feat, notice the harness and leash on Sweet Pea, that is so I can grab her should she take off in a run after Puddles :evil:.

Puddles sleeps between my legs and Jasper either on my pillow of on the cat stand.

14+kitties
October 25th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Who won the battle of the "My arm belongs on your tail?" :laughing: That is too cute!

hazelrunpack
October 25th, 2008, 09:00 AM
growler sent me the pics singly so I could open them :thankyou: growler!!!

OMG, L4H...that buzzed one is hilarious!!! :laughing:

But when they're sober, they're so beautiful..... :cloud9:

krdahmer
October 25th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Oh those scrap shots are priceless... you can almost make out the karate kick to the neck in the third one!!! :laughing: I love him clinging to the tree too! What a loverly bunch o'kitties!! :lovestruck:

Love4himies
October 25th, 2008, 11:22 AM
:laughing: poor kitty , they're all so beautiful :lovestruck:

I can see in the first pic , you're spying on your neighbors :evil:

Thanks Frenchy.

My closest neighbours are about a km away, we have a campground and golf course between us :D

Love4himies
October 25th, 2008, 11:24 AM
Who won the battle of the "My arm belongs on your tail?" :laughing: That is too cute!

Sweet Pea of course, after Jasper pushed her leg off, she got up and gave him a good swipe, laid back down and they went to sleep cuddling :cloud9:.:laughing:

ancientgirl
October 25th, 2008, 02:21 PM
What great pictures! I LOVE Jasper's face in that "where are the chipmunks" That is Jasper isn't it?

How did you get them in the room together for that picture? At least they were in the same room without incident right?

Love4himies
October 25th, 2008, 03:40 PM
What great pictures! I LOVE Jasper's face in that "where are the chipmunks" That is Jasper isn't it?

How did you get them in the room together for that picture? At least they were in the same room without incident right?

I threatened Sweet Pea with Prozac. I told her that if she didn't leave Puddles alone, on Nov 7 when Jasper has his recheck on his anal glands and bloodwork to see if his Blood Counts are back to normal, she was coming with me and we were getting a prescription for Prozac. She doesn't like the daily pilling threat so she has been sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good with Puddles :fingerscr :pray: it lasts.

If you look closely, she does have her harness on and there is a rope attached that I can grab if Sweet Pea decides to attack.

ancientgirl
October 25th, 2008, 03:54 PM
I see part of the harness. That silly girl. :rolleyes:

If you decide to give her Prozac, I've been giving Czarina her pill in this treat. It is soft and if you pinch it a little it opens. I shove the half pill in there and she eats it with no problem. In the mornings she'd come and sit and wait for her treat.:D

Love4himies
October 25th, 2008, 04:03 PM
I see part of the harness. That silly girl. :rolleyes:

If you decide to give her Prozac, I've been giving Czarina her pill in this treat. It is soft and if you pinch it a little it opens. I shove the half pill in there and she eats it with no problem. In the mornings she'd come and sit and wait for her treat.:D

That's trickery :eek::eek:, I love it :D

ancientgirl
October 25th, 2008, 04:18 PM
LOL, you gotta do what you gotta do.

And these are WAY cheaper than the pill pockets. I had a sample of those and they worked well, but a bag of those are about $10, and these are around $3-4 at Petco here. And you can give it to them without the pills too, mine all love these.

Love4himies
October 25th, 2008, 09:51 PM
Had another good day with Sweet Pea and Puddles.

ancientgirl
October 26th, 2008, 10:21 AM
I think having them in the same room is triumph enough.:thumbs up

Brandykins
October 27th, 2008, 04:57 PM
What beauties!! Those cats are gorgeous!! Love them:)

phoozles
October 27th, 2008, 05:26 PM
Wow, all three in the same room :eek: :thumbs up

Ethel's going in to the vet this Thursday morning to see about getting medicated..

Love4himies
October 27th, 2008, 06:27 PM
Thanks Brandykins, they are my babies

Phoozles: I sat with Sweet Pea and simply told her enough! I keep treats in my pocket and Sweet Pea gets one when she ignores Puddles' hisses and lots of pats and loves. I think she finally got the picture that she gets rewards when she walks away (plus I threatened her will pills :evil:)

phoozles
October 29th, 2008, 12:39 PM
Nice! I wonder if that would work with Ethel :rolleyes:

Love4himies
October 29th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Sweet Pea seems to be in an attack mood lately :frustrated:. I think the only reason she doesn't is because she knows she can't when I am holding the leash.

She seems to be happy if she has a full belly, but I can't feed her as much as she wants, she is too overweight now.

This is from two days ago. Puddles is the one in the pantry.

ancientgirl
October 29th, 2008, 12:57 PM
You know, I sometimes have to feed Oksana on the counter, because there are days when she's trying to avoid Vlad so much she just doesn't' want to approach the food.

Sweet Pea looks like she's got some junk in her trunk.:D