Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Nitro and his Jammies!!

Melanie1010
October 24th, 2008, 09:22 PM
Hello Everyone!
Thought I would share some pictures of Nitro, I havent in a while! (Since we joined the forum!:eek: I will have to try and post updated on him more often! We are currently super busy training for Flyball- we both LOVE it.. It is eating away at my pocket book and free time, but I wouldnt want to do anything else!

Here are some pictures of Nitro is his new Jammies! Our trainer at Flyball makes them, since the weather here is getting cold pretty quick, they are great for working the dogs outside and SUPER cute wearing around the house! I have to run after him and pry him out of them, he's so warm and comfy! Enjoy!!

Frenchy
October 24th, 2008, 09:43 PM
:laughing: he's too cute , doggy jammies :cloud9:

I would need 1 or 2 , great dane size :D

oh and now you have to make up by posting more of him :goodvibes:

Melanie1010
October 25th, 2008, 09:06 AM
Thanks Frenchy! They are awesome to keep them warm enough when working outside, without spending alot of money on coats from a store! And they are pretty cute to boot!

TeriM
October 27th, 2008, 12:11 AM
Awww, very cute pics :cloud9:.

jiorji
October 27th, 2008, 12:13 AM
hahaha OMG!! how cute!

growler~GateKeeper
October 27th, 2008, 12:29 AM
Oh how cute is that! Looks like he loves them too. :cloud9: Great pattern - love the shark :laughing:

Melanie1010
October 27th, 2008, 05:48 AM
Thanks! He is getting a "camo" pair on Friday, with bright orange trim! At least then he will have a "manley" pair of Jammies!! :laughing:

14+kitties
October 27th, 2008, 06:36 AM
Wonderful jammies. Really cute model!! :thumbs up

Melinda
October 27th, 2008, 08:18 AM
ohhhh Nitro!! how handsome you are, brina is swooning over here! *L*

Melanie1010
October 27th, 2008, 08:32 AM
Nitro says Hello to Brina!! He misses her! He thinks they need to have another birthday party soon, so they can eat Birthday hats again... hmmm I think Spencer's is coming up soon!!

Brandykins
October 27th, 2008, 04:19 PM
He is so cute in his jammy-jues:) Lovely photos of a lovely dog:)

BeagleMum
October 27th, 2008, 05:12 PM
LOL, he is so cute!! I just might have to invest in a pair of those for Spencer & Sydney. Sydney hates going out in the winter because she gets so cold, those just might help to keep her a little warmer. And yes, Spencer's B-day is coming up in a few weeks, we just night have to plan another party!! Maybe this time it can be a pyjama party!!

Melanie1010
October 27th, 2008, 08:47 PM
Can you imagine! PJ Party.. That would be so hilarious.

The great thing about them is they are fleece, so inexpensive and you can pick whatever millions of patterns you want (Nitro has Sharks, and Camo!), they are durable (we make them with a Serger, which is a pretty heavy duty sewing machine) they wash well, and if they get stained, ripped, whatever the case since we do flyball and agility in them, they cost almost nothing to replace.

I cant imagine investing 100$ into a "Winter Coat" type style since Nitro can pull them over his head, and it would cost a ton to replace if he got it caught somewhere. I would be broke in no time LOL!!! And they are super cute!!!

Melinda
October 28th, 2008, 04:32 AM
PLEASE!!!!!!!! no wading pools at any more parties!! *LOL*

Love4himies
October 28th, 2008, 05:52 AM
OMG, Nitro is so cute in those jammies :lovestruck: :cloud9: :laughing:

BeagleMum
October 29th, 2008, 05:46 PM
PLEASE!!!!!!!! no wading pools at any more parties!! *LOL*

LOL, I can see it now, Brina in her soaking wet jammies standing in the middle of a pool diving for her own bubbles!!

Diamondsmum
October 29th, 2008, 05:50 PM
awwwwwwwwwww those are adorable!!

glasslass
October 29th, 2008, 06:28 PM
Really cute! Den-Den would like some with kitties and Corky? Maybe something in red?

Melanie1010
October 29th, 2008, 06:46 PM
LOL Yes Brina would love PJ's... and a Wading Pool! She should have fishy jammies!! Then she can really be a "fish in water!"
I will have to try and take pictures of Nitro at Flyball on Friday in his jammies!

They really are practical!:rolleyes: I swear!:p LOL